What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tennis

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Yeah Tomic has been better lately. What holds him back is that he moves around the court like a three-toed sloth.

Aa for talented youngsters: Zverev is a real breath of fresh air. It looks like he'll lead generation next.
Well the kid looks like he is about to take Andy out.

Rabbits20

Immortal
On another note Dasha was great last night.

Probably can't win tomorrow and could get hammered but still great reaching the last 16 again.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yipppppeeeeeeee.............

Yes, best match of the tournament.

Cya whinging whining Murray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy Smith

Referee
Aren't you a Pom though???

I thought you'd want Andy to win.
I'm a massive Federer fan. And this really opens up the draw for him. He legit has a huge chance now.

I have nothing against Murray. But he's a Scot and I have no passion for cheering them on unless it's the Olympics.

I'm a massive Federer fan. And this really opens up the draw for him. He legit has a huge chance now.

I have nothing against Murray. But he's a Scot and I have no passion for cheering them on unless it's the Olympics.
He's not a Scot. No true Scot would ever consider themselves British

Rabbits20

Immortal

I just can't stand Murray.

When he's behind he can't handle it.

Also I'm a massive Federer fan too.

Raonic will be favourite now.

What about that Tommy, down 5-1 and he has fought so hard here to get to 5-5. Even if he loses the set he will feel he's in the match now.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Wawrinka defeated Seppi in 3 tight sets.

What I wish for is a Roger v Stan semi final. That'd be awesome.

Tommy Smith

Referee
That match up scares me.

I could barely watch tonight. Too nervous lol

Fed is too experienced for a let down in the qtrs vs Zverev. He'll win that one.

Then he's even money in a semi match up vs Stanimal I reckon.

Seriously what a fairy tale it'd be if he wins. I've had the pleasure of seeing him play three times at the Aus Open.

Come on Fed!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
That match up scares me.

I could barely watch tonight. Too nervous lol

Fed is too experienced for a let down in the qtrs vs Zverev. He'll win that one.

Then he's even money in a semi match up vs Stanimal I reckon.

Seriously what a fairy tale it'd be if he wins. I've had the pleasure of seeing him play three times at the Aus Open.

Come on Fed!!
In that fifth set I was just hoping he could break him early. Thank goodness he did.

Zverev could win a set though and make things interesting (I bloody hope not)

Tsonga is a danger man too. He could knock off Stan.

Still going to be very challenging for him to win it with Raonic, Nadal and Dimitrov on other side of draw.

I haven't been to the Aus Open but I would love too.

Apey

Staff member
Raonic will shit on Nadal I think unfortunately. I'm expecting Fed vs Stan, Raonic v Dimitrov.