What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: 2017 Deathlist

Arnold

Juniors
As for the offical death list 2017 website they are off the mark for the year as Mary Tyler Moore was number 48 on their list of 50.

Arnold

Juniors
As for the offical death list 2017 website they are off the mark for the year as Mary Tyler Moore was number 48 on their list of 50.

Another one on the official list has been knocked off.

Joost Van Westhuizan the Saffy rugby player dead.

He was number 47 on the list. They are 2/50.

carcharias

Immortal
Just heard an old friend of mine passed away this morning ...unexpectedly.

She was an absolutely beautiful person.
She was a huge sharks fan.
She said the day we won the comp was the " best day ever".

She had a sharks logo as her FB av instead of her own face.
She was cool.

So glad she got to see us win.

Quigs

Immortal
Just heard an old friend of mine passed away this morning ...unexpectedly.

She was an absolutely beautiful person.
She was a huge sharks fan.
She said the day we won the comp was the " best day ever".

She had a sharks logo as her FB av instead of her own face.
She was cool.

So glad she got to see us win.

So sorry to hear of that Carch - but unlike so many, and I mean this with the utmost respect for her, she was lucky to see 'us' finally win the big one. Unfortunately there are so many gone now that never got to see that special moment.

carcharias

Immortal
This what my friend had on her Facebook page

WHOO HOO finally did it. Tatoo time now. #greatestnighteva

Strange days
Had another mate die in April last year
Her
And another good mate is in the final stages of an aggressive brain cancer.

Yes you are right quigs
In the whole scheme of things footy is but a mere zit on the arse of life
But
That night was a massive highlight for all of us.

Quigs

Immortal
You know something Carch and others - Ive been meaning to post my thoughts on this to bore you all to tears.

With the new (the 51st) season quickly approaching I have a very strange feeling about it all. Basically I can't even get too excited right now and feel as though I won't. Last years result was brilliant and felt like a reward for all of us long sufferers. It was magic to watch it all unfold before our very eyes.

Now the NRL circus just continues rolling along (you all know the story - certain rules for some - other rules for the others) Same shit, different year.

I feel like an astronaut that has recently returned from walking on the moon and realised that, well, that's it then.

Time will tell if I get the buzz back but at this stage who f**king knows.

I mean, Barba couldn't train with us but Foran is with who. There are a squillion samples of this shit.

Latest posts