What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Membership

Pommy

Coach
Third. How many years have you been one?

In fact, this is a question for everyone. How many years have you been a member?

It'll be interesting to see who has been one for the longest.

2 But i haven't been living here for 2 years yet. The first year I moved in May and went to every Sydney game after that although I was just buying tickets for each game, I didn't realise how cheap a membership was if I had known I would have joined mid 2015 rather than getting each ticket seperate.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Wow nice bro!!

I did get a member number but I was wondering if it might have changed. I now realise it wouldn't have (silly me!)

Oh and when I said this was my third year I actually ment I have been a member for three years. This is my fourth. I became a member at the start of 2014.
All good mate. Yeah the member number will always stay the same if you renew every season.

How much did you pay for the international membership??? Is it about $110????

Oh right lol, I took it as this was your third year.

Yeah I became a member in 2011, so my 7th.

callmack1

Staff member
All good mate. Yeah the member number will always stay the same if you renew every season.

How much did you pay for the international membership??? Is it about $110????

Oh right lol, I took it as this was your third year.

Yeah I became a member in 2011, so my 7th.
Yea I paid about $105 for mine.

Rabbits20

Immortal
You might find this a silly question Callmack, but how many times have you managed to get to ANZ Stadium????

Have you lived in NZ all your life and were you born there????

I'm half Aussie half Pom.

callmack1

Staff member
You might find this a silly question Callmack, but how many times have you managed to get to ANZ Stadium????

Have you lived in NZ all your life and were you born there????

I'm half Aussie half Pom.
Sadly, I've never been to ANZ :( I go to every game Souths play over here though.

I was born in New Plymouth, NZ and have lived here all my life. I love it too much to move.

Sounds like a boring life I know lol.

Were you born in Aussie?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sadly, I've never been to ANZ :( I go to every game Souths play over here though.

I was born in New Plymouth, NZ and have lived here all my life. I love it too much to move.

Were you born in Aussie?
Yeah I was born in Sydney.

Surely you must really want to come to ANZ in the next couple of years???

Pommy

Coach

Were you born in Aussie?

Your not missing out ANZ is a dire place.

Latest posts