What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebecca Wilson at it again

adamkungl

Immortal
I don't know Kieran Foran, I never met Kieran Foran or had any contact with him, but...I'm sorry, I can't go on!

B1_HT_LCMAAOuRR.jpg

adamkungl

Immortal
The entire journalism industry are all as bad as each other. Disgusting. She was what most journalists seem to aspire to be, luckily for us most of them have a long-buried, tiny shred of decency accidentally left somewhere deep inside them that prevents them from reaching the same lofty 'heights'.

Generalzod

Immortal
now i understand why they let him back so quickly

and you bet she copped the abuse because of the articles she wrote about him despite her comments about other journos who wrote about Benny Frankston when he was supposedly depressed

well done Foran and well done NRL for pissing her dickhead husband off
Remember even at her Funeral Mr Hartigan couldn't help himself pointing the finger at Gal and Jobe...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...l/news-story/d3bcf5741a8616bd8d12b80443034eda

Now Rebecca had the final pieces of her lifelong moral code — a determined and passionate war against drug cheats in sport (Hi there Gal? Hi there Jobe?) along with her vendetta against racism (all power to you Goodsey).

Remember even at her Funeral Mr Hartigan couldn't help himself pointing the finger at Gal and Jobe...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...l/news-story/d3bcf5741a8616bd8d12b80443034eda

Now Rebecca had the final pieces of her lifelong moral code — a determined and passionate war against drug cheats in sport (Hi there Gal? Hi there Jobe?) along with her vendetta against racism (all power to you Goodsey).
'A determined and passionate war against drug cheats in sport"
But at the same time she was a fumbleball ambassador which has a broom, sweep and rug policy when it comes to elephant juice among its high profile players