What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JDB

Bench
All our forwards looked good today, but that's about it. Why wasn't Mann given some minutes in the five eight position. Another magic coaching decision by Mary

tumbidragon

First Grade
Don't know bout his market value, considering it's a trial. But EASILY our best. Looks dangerous when he want's to offload. Don't need to mention he's an axe.

JDHD

Juniors
JDB has always been a gun, he's a former U/20s player of the year. He just needed to mature a bit. Forwards always hit their peak after they reach their mid twenties.

VodkaSaint

Juniors
yep had a few but Judging by the way his played against the Tigers and today, his def got into another gear

Old Timer

Coach
Have to give credit where credit is due it is due, really well played today Jack you were our best.
I liked the fact that you actually stopped turning your back to the defence looking for someone to pass to and instead you took the line on and you kept your legs pumping.
Much more effective and dragged some defenders too you making the offload potent.
I hope you keep doing that all year and our halves get on start to trail you but whatever else you do please don't revert back to last years attacking style.

RPG437

Juniors
I reckon Jack had a blinder!! He even looks like a tough forward now that he's put the pretty top knot man bun bullshit behind him. Shame Widdop was on the park he cruelled it for us with consummate skill.

since77

Juniors
Best game I've seen from JDB. Unfortunately individually great performances aren't of much benefit when this disgrace of a "coach" has no idea how to get them to play as a team.....

Mr Red

First Grade
JDB is doing a plodder ah mau, step up your game to earn a new deal...one decent performance in a trial and everyone signing his praises....what about the last 3 seasons of total rubbish...

Latest posts