What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: 2017 Deathlist

Arnold

Juniors
I feel the same Quigs... a massive sense of relief that the bubble of stress and tension has burst.

We won't get any wan nothing jokes ever again and now we just revert to a "normal" team.

I'm so thankful for what happened last year that I don't fear any results now.

The club has grown up imo.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Sincere condolences Carch. Also hear hear to the "IDGAF cos we won" sentiment.

Back to the morbid task at hand: James Hong and Tim Curry

Card Shark

Immortal
Never been so un-excited about a season approaching.

No more "there's always next year" & wanting the next year to arrive asap to make up for the disappointment of the previous year.

snout

First Grade
Nothing to play for.

Amco Cup.
Premiers.

WCC is a joke. But might as well win that and retire the club.

snoozer

Bench
i've lost interest big time.

point proven by the fact i cant sleep and only discovered that the all stars game was on last night. same last weekend - discovered the 9's was on and we'd had a 'trial' against the donkeys on sunday night well after the fact.

lolesi

First Grade
Odd bunch those swimmers...

I remember when Geoff huegill monsterd on the weight and everyone had a chuckle. Then got on a nose beer diet and everyone was so proud of him cause he dropped said monsterd weight...

What a inspiration.

Quigs

Immortal
George the Animal Steele has apparently left for that great turnbuckle in the sky

WHAT !!!!! ..... f**kIN' WHAT !!!!!

I remember when Dr Rodney Pupoofnik created a medical miracle when he operated on George and was able to allow George to regain the use of his voice.

Was Dr Pupoofnik around during The Animals demise. If he was than I reckon George would still be shuffling amongst us.

I am devastated.

taipan

Referee
Had a stent put in a couple of weeks ago(wicked festive past catching up),anotheree on Wednesday.
I'm firing up.

I blame Len Hong Chinese Sylvania food ,Kentucky fried chicken,Cronulla and Syvania Pubs,Coogee Bay Pub,Parties we were invited to and those we weren't,Peter Stuyvesant cigs which I gave up yonks ago,Reschs DA,and the vegetables I didn't eat with my steaks and Greg Hartley's reffing.But I enjoyed every friggin moment.

Joining the heavy metal mob.B afraid,I mean business.Should be around for a few more Premierships and some.Might crack a spot on the shark's wing.

Last edited:

Latest posts