What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Just a side note, Souths NYC 5/8 Adam Doueihi has big raps on him...........one to watch out for.

If Adam Reynolds can't manage to stay on the field this season he will probably see first grade sooner rather than later then. I'm really sick of playing Sutton at 5/8th. He needs to stay in the second row. I guess it's out of Sutton, Kelly and Doueihi for our backup halves. Oh and Farah ;)

Rabbits20

Immortal
That try was spectacular. Those banana kicks aren't easy to land either especially on the run. Cook shows so much promise when he has the ball. I think Madge is leaning towards playing both cook and Farah anyway. Out of curiosity though did cameron McInnes play any well for the dragons?
He made agood 30 metre dart and chased down Cody.

Apart from that he gave silly penalty away which he has a habit of doing and he didn't take any control in the ruck area or get the forwards into the ball. He froze at times and his passing wasn't crisp like Cooks and Farah's was.

I'm glad he's gone. Not the style of hooker we need.

Rabbits20

Immortal
If Adam Reynolds can't manage to stay on the field this season he will probably see first grade sooner rather than later then. I'm really sick of playing Sutton at 5/8th. He needs to stay in the second row. I guess it's out of Sutton, Kelly and Doueihi for our backup halves. Oh and Farah ;)
Before I used Kelly I would be using either Farah or Sutto in the halves.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Say his slow and has problems in defence, then say we should pick Goodwin instead
Goodwin is quicker than him and is confident in his defence and making one on one tackles.

Goodwin also is a good back up goal kicker.

Talakai is still learning and doesn't trust/or believe in himself enough yet.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Young Talakai has really impressed me, but I think Madge will go with Goodwin for the left centre spot, but only just!. Burns should be on the right wing.
Talakai has impressed me too.

However I repeat he is still learning and doesn't trust himself enough yet in defence. He is slower than Goodwin too.

I'd have Talakai as 19th man.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
if reyno gets injured then walker to 7 and cook to no6 problem solved then there is speed to burn in the halves with cook/walker makes sense dont it....

oi SSTID i can go one better mate just read above or you can read my latest thread/post on adam reynolds mate see what you think? Shadow....

southsport

First Grade

Agree re Sutto, at this stage I'd maybe go with Farah in at half which would open up the hooking position for Cook.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
if reyno gets injured then walker to 7 and cook to no6 problem solved then there is speed to burn in the halves with cook/walker makes sense dont it....

oi SSTID i can go one better mate just read above or you can read my latest thread/post on adam reynolds mate see what you think? Shadow....

I agree completely. I think Farah or cook could play in the halves whether people want believe it or not. Sutton definitely needs to focus on the second row. They can seriously be creative with Farah and cook on the field at the same time which is something I would love to see from Souths.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i still think farah should be at no9 with a full line up......when the opposition tires use farah at lock and put cook at no9 when needed......if reyno is injured i prefer farah at no9 after all he is the current nsw hooker not cook so on those principles alone id have to stay with farah at hooker and use cook at no6 or at no7 which would be madges call not our call and lastly if reyno gets injured at least we have farah and cook on the park together which would be great!!!!cook has to get as many minutes as possible on the field his speed and agility is invaluable in our team no contest ....Shadow....

Rabbits20

Immortal
i still think farah should be at no9 with a full line up......when the opposition tires use farah at lock and put cook at no9 when needed......if reyno is injured i prefer farah at no9 after all he is the current nsw hooker not cook so on those principles alone id have to stay with farah at hooker and use cook at no6 or at no7 which would be madges call not our call and lastly if reyno gets injured at least we have farah and cook on the park together which would be great!!!!cook has to get as many minutes as possible on the field his speed and agility is invaluable in our team no contest ....Shadow....
But.... But... But..... Cook is a dud say the haters!!!!!!

Latest posts