What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chelsea F.C. III: The Age of Antonio

saint.nick

Coach
Well, I can't see Spurs winning it, I can't see Arsenal catching you, I can't see City catching you, United definitely won't catch you, while our draw with you has left us with too much to go our way. If only Firmino had that winning mentality and buried either of those chances.

Jimbo

Immortal
Citeh have the bye tomorrow, which will put them level with your lot

It still looks likely that the title will be returning to London though

Haffa

Well, I can't see Spurs winning it, I can't see Arsenal catching you, I can't see City catching you, United definitely won't catch you, while our draw with you has left us with too much to go our way. If only Firmino had that winning mentality and buried either of those chances.
True, still have to cautious. Think we will take some catching though I agree. Our run after Arsenal is Burnley, Swansea, The Pikey's, Watford, Stoke, Palace.

Also finish the season with a run of Boro at Home, WBA Away and Sunderland at Home.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I really dont think any team is consistent enough to close the gap atm, the Goons in particular seem to be struggling.

Haffa

16472856_10158266449730594_4994921161228208400_n.jpg

Jimbo

Immortal
It's been a good week to be blue

Wouldn't mind seeing Spurs drop a few more points, although that's unlikely to happen next weekend

Haffa

Fair result, only 10 points clear, could end up being ONLY 8, but still nothing to complain about.

Burnley were solid, have posed an attacking threat and fully deserved the point!

I'm glad I wasn't playing weather looked horrid.

Jimbo

Immortal
A point at Burnley seems to be an okay result these days

Looks like Citeh are best of the rest again for the time being

Rolling on...

Haffa

Poor first half. Fantastic second half.

Booked my flights for May. I'll be at Sunderland.

Jimbo

Immortal
Nice

Man United next in the cup. If Huddersfield could see off Citeh the winner of our match would have to be clear favourites, given that there aren't any other big clubs left

Haffa

Yeah, I am considering extending my stay for the final but I'm not sure I want to temp fate too much.

Millwall or Lincoln will be tough in the final.