What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016/2017 NBA Season

McLovin

Staff member
Jesus, that's a hell of a pf/c combo

PF - Anthony Davis
C - DeMarcus Cousins

Is Vlade on drugs?

Aragorn

First Grade
Jesus, that's a hell of a pf/c combo

PF - Anthony Davis
C - DeMarcus Cousins

Is Vlade on drugs?

Good move. They werent winning with him so needed to change direction.

Cousin is a great player, better suited with vets he respects.

Unfortunately i dont see him changing with the Pelicans. They've taken on some serious baggage.

Hope i am wrong.

natheel

Coach
I've got mixed feelings. While it's mouth watering the possible Davis/Cousins combo I'm disappointed losing Hield. Evans isn't much of a loss neither is Galloway. At least we still have Holiday

McLovin

Staff member
I've got mixed feelings. While it's mouth watering the possible Davis/Cousins combo I'm disappointed losing Hield. Evans isn't much of a loss neither is Galloway. At least we still have Holiday

Adding an all-NBA level talent will be great for you. Twin towers 2.0. Both are willing passers with range. The good thing about it is now DMC no longer has the franchise tag on him. Not a bad 2nd option...

On the Kings side, what an absolute shamozzle. They created some cap space I guess...Too bad nobody will want to play for them...

Barkley

Bench
It seems that the Kings got what they could for Cousins. Teams like Boston, Philly or Lakers could have offered better trades but they didn't.

I think his baggage restricted his options massively.

Hopefully the NOP can add someone to partner Holiday. That would shake up the west.

natheel

Coach
Adding an all-NBA level talent will be great for you. Twin towers 2.0. Both are willing passers with range. The good thing about it is now DMC no longer has the franchise tag on him. Not a bad 2nd option...

On the Kings side, what an absolute shamozzle. They created some cap space I guess...Too bad nobody will want to play for them...
The more I think about it the more mouth watering it is to have AD and DMc up front.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Should of found a way to keep Heild, even if it meant throwing in another 1st, if Boogie re Signs, those 1st rounders won't be anywhere near lottery picks

natheel

Coach
Should of found a way to keep Heild, even if it meant throwing in another 1st, if Boogie re Signs, those 1st rounders won't be anywhere near lottery picks
Obviously Hield was the kicker for Sacramento to give us Boogie. But we are very thin on guards now

Holiday hopefully will stay and Moore is our Shooting Guard now.

Barkley

Bench
Holiday needs to stay, but NOP are still short a good guard. I don't know if they can make any more moves to fill up their back court. What else could they offer?

As good as the original Twin Towers were, they still had Tony Parker and Ginoboli to distribute to them. The Pelicans are still missing something to make them a genuine Western threat IMO.

natheel

Coach
Holiday needs to stay, but NOP are still short a good guard. I don't know if they can make any more moves to fill up their back court. What else could they offer?

As good as the original Twin Towers were, they still had Tony Parker and Ginoboli to distribute to them. The Pelicans are still missing something to make them a genuine Western threat IMO.

They have Terrence Jones who is rumoured to be a possibility of being traded. What could NOLA get for him? He's a decent Power forward

Barkley

Bench
They have Terrence Jones who is rumoured to be a possibility of being traded. What could NOLA get for him? He's a decent Power forward

That's true...NOP should get decent value for him. I know the Suns are looking to get rid of Brandon Knight, he is just warming the bench in Phoenix. He would fill the SG spot nicely. KCP is an option as well.

natheel

Coach
That's true...NOP should get decent value for him. I know the Suns are looking to get rid of Brandon Knight, he is just warming the bench in Phoenix. He would fill the SG spot nicely. KCP is an option as well.
Knight would be good. Could Jrue play SG if they get a bonafide PG? There are some options to look at.

Apparently Rockets looking to trade Corey Brewer to Lakers and a first rounder for Lou Williams

McLovin

Staff member
Lou isn't worth a first. Why Houston needs another 'score first' player is the question...

Barkley

Bench
Knight would be good. Could Jrue play SG if they get a bonafide PG? There are some options to look at.

Apparently Rockets looking to trade Corey Brewer to Lakers and a first rounder for Lou Williams

Yeah there is plenty of options for the NOP. This is the silly season and its started off in style.

Rod

Bench
The Lakers aren't going up in a hurry anyway, at least they got a pick out of it.

I actually like that trade for both teams, Houston adding another scorer is danger signs for everyone else.

Latest posts