What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016/2017 NBA Season

betcats

Referee
They need a pass first pg to feed the monsters on the inside...

AD doesn't need to be force fed the ball inside, he can work anywhere out to the 3 point line. They need some good shooters to spread the floor I think, Boogie has always gotten his no matter who he played with, he's a good passer when he wants to be too.

Rondo?

Could you imagine trying to manage the attitudes of Boogie and Rondo?

Rondo was on the kings with Boogie last season.

McLovin

Staff member
Rondo's finished. I'm thinking someone like Rubio. Someone who won't demand a big contract. Decent defender and great passer. Won't have to shoot. Throw in a bunch of 3 and D guys...

They have arguably the best power forward and the best centre in the league.

Iafeta

Referee
Amazing. Toronto were down by 4 with 47 seconds with Boston in possession.... Toronto won by 10. I think Ibaka giving them front court stretch scoring and rim protection makes them a team they could pull a shock and take down the Cavs in the East.

shaggs

Coach
I think thats why they picked up Korver, probably hope he can take some of the scoring burden off LBJ
Korver has been getting a lot of open looks. 4 of the starting 5 today could shoot the 3.
Add in JR and KL, and that percentage goes up again.
Korver off the bench.
If the rumours are correct and bogut and Deron Williams get added to the roster then they have great depth.
Although I like the look of Williams they added again for another 10 day contract.

Rod

Bench
Amazing. Toronto were down by 4 with 47 seconds with Boston in possession.... Toronto won by 10. I think Ibaka giving them front court stretch scoring and rim protection makes them a team they could pull a shock and take down the Cavs in the East.

Except that Ibaka hasn't protected the rim in 2-3 years. Apart from that though I agree he is a great acquisition for the Raps. They appear to be the only ones prepared to really make a move against LeBron.

T-Boon

Coach
Solid logic.. One bad shooting day changes his whole trajectory

Well, its also on the back of an otherwise obvious regression this season. I am kind of being tongue in cheek, but if he had another season like the last 2 he was heading for Mt Rushmore.

T-Boon

Coach
Lebron with his 3rd triple double in a row and 10th of the season making it the most of his career. Also Westbrook got his daily triple.

Valheru

Coach
Cavs flogged today by the Spurs. They are now officially behind Boston by a half game in the race for the east number 1 seed.

I am sure they will get it together by the playoffs regardless of seeding but they look horrendous at the moment.

HowHigh

Coach
This mvp race is going down to the wire, any 4 of Westbrook, Harden, Leonard or Lebron could get it.
I'd like to see Leonard get the award but I guess I'd give my vote to Westbrook for averaging a triple double and carrying an ordinary team.