What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chelsea F.C. III: The Age of Antonio

Haffa

N'Golo Kante is one of the best footballers in the world, he's in the Top 1 in my book. Just doesn't do step-overs or 'take ons' so it doesn't count haha. He's the only player I know that starts his second tackle before he's even finished his first. Fantastic player.

Jimbo

Immortal
N'Golo Kante is one of the best footballers in the world, he's in the Top 1 in my book. Just doesn't do step-overs or 'take ons' so it doesn't count haha. He's the only player I know that starts his second tackle before he's even finished his first. Fantastic player.

He's certainly up there for buy of the season, that's for sure

Good to see Happy Diego bang in another one too :laughing:

Mong

Post Whore
Quality come back..

No, wait...

Will probs excite jimmy though, small things and all..

Lolz

Haffa

I'm sure they do along with most other clubs. The source on that news was so stupid it barely warrants a second look. Been reported elsewhere that he's looking to open a Pizza place in London with his brother and is getting a new deal.

saint.nick

Coach
I'm sure they do along with most other clubs. The source on that news was so stupid it barely warrants a second look. Been reported elsewhere that he's looking to open a Pizza place in London with his brother and is getting a new deal.
Yeah but nah they actually have strong ambitions to make Conte the Inter manager from next season on