What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kevin Owens

Vozzy

Juniors
As a fan of league and wrestling I appreciate the hard work and conditioning that goes into what is required to be a good league player or wrestler.

I am amazed at what Kevin owens can do. He is has a complete beer gut he has no tone in his arms or legs like all the other wrestlers. Yet he can lift all his opens with ease. He can flip and do moves like rey mysterio his frog splash goes so high, he can have 30min matches and is never gassed. Yet you have all these other wrestlers who are toned as f**k who get gassed after 5 min or look so athletic but couldn't even do a simple suplex.

He is a freak of nature who looks like all the jo blows at the bar drinking beer.

Hawkins

Juniors
I watched the top 95 moves of Kevin Steen on youtube.

In some clips he looks so thin. HArd to believe its the same guy

Parra Pride

Coach
KO is f**king great, easily my favourite guy in the WWE right now. It's been a forgettable run, but god damn I've just loved the fact that he is holding one of the WWE's top titles. Man is it going to suck watching him get squashed by Goldberg.

Hawkins

Juniors
KO is f**king great, easily my favourite guy in the WWE right now. It's been a forgettable run, but god damn I've just loved the fact that he is holding one of the WWE's top titles. Man is it going to suck watching him get squashed by Goldberg.

Not really a top title.

Kinda like a mid card title. On impact.

Parra Pride

Coach
Joke about the belt all you want, it's the highest title on what the WWE consider their lead show. They wouldn't be dropping the US or IC titles onto Goldberg.

he's the champion, not of the world, but of the entire Universe, remember that guys. I'm still awaiting him to defend it on the road though, places like Mars, Jupiter etc, seem like untapped markets for the WWE.

Vozzy

Juniors
I don't really care about who has title yes it means something. Austin only won the title 6 times but is remembered more then just about everyone who has held the title more. Hbk would be in most people's top 5 performers but was only a 3 time champion. When i think about awesome moments i think of quality matches rather then a title stat. Like if you win the title like Cena just did to lose it 2 weeks later it's not memorable but the match he was in was.

Kevin Owens will be remembered when he retires as a guy who had so many great matches.

Goldberg will be remembered for having 200 squash matches because he gets gassed.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Lol. If WCW was still around and could read this thread, they'd probably pipe in Oldberg chants to tip their hats to marks.

Lol!

I like Goldberg, and he's in great shape.

But KO is just so awesome, and he's the future; I'm still not convinced what their angle is with Goldberg. I mean, he's humiliated Lesnar (hitherto booked as a true beast), and now he will likely beat Owens for the gold...

But we will see what happens.

I hope they book KO to win - that would be badass!

Iafeta

Referee
he's the champion, not of the world, but of the entire Universe, remember that guys. I'm still awaiting him to defend it on the road though, places like Mars, Jupiter etc, seem like untapped markets for the WWE.

Do you think the Universe Title is perhaps , well, because of rumours of WWEs expansion. They have the UK title, they're high on breaking into China, I don't know I just wonder whether they'll have a bunch of national titles around the world. Just a crazed albeit drunk mans thought.

KO though is awesome. Him and Jerichos list has made the WWE bearable.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I don't really care about who has title yes it means something. Austin only won the title 6 times but is remembered more then just about everyone who has held the title more. Hbk would be in most people's top 5 performers but was only a 3 time champion. When i think about awesome moments i think of quality matches rather then a title stat. Like if you win the title like Cena just did to lose it 2 weeks later it's not memorable but the match he was in was.

Kevin Owens will be remembered when he retires as a guy who had so many great matches.

Goldberg will be remembered for having 200 squash matches because he gets gassed.

I agree.

I would not mind KO losing the title if he dropped it to Rollins, Lesnar, Jericho, or even Reigns.

But if he drops it to Oldberg...

Bill is intense, and a legend, but I don't think he should be the one to dethrone KO.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Do you think the Universe Title is perhaps , well, because of rumours of WWEs expansion. They have the UK title, they're high on breaking into China, I don't know I just wonder whether they'll have a bunch of national titles around the world. Just a crazed albeit drunk mans thought.

KO though is awesome. Him and Jerichos list has made the WWE bearable.

The List Of Jericho was hilarious!

steggz

Juniors
Anyone thinking that Owens doesn't drop the title, with Lesnar interfering in their match to spice up the WM matchup?

Valheru

Coach
Anyone thinking that Owens doesn't drop the title, with Lesnar interfering in their match to spice up the WM matchup?

That wouldn't make sense as Lesnar should want Goldberg to win so he gets a title shot at mania. It's not the same as No Way Out 2004 when Goldberg interfered because a match for mania hadn't been announced prior to the show.

Latest posts