What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TNA SuperThread SPOILERS

Wato

Juniors
The match was just for the ROH Tag Titles, but yes they are booked for WM weekend with ROH.

Also interesting, Sasha Banks posted about "Broken" Matt Hardy on Twitter. WWE are normally pretty tight on that kind of thing...

Yea WWE don't really allow their superstars to highlight wrestlers not signed to them unless those wrestlers are the Rock or Cena who can do what they want. I really hope if WWE sign them their on smackdown as I think that's where they will excel and the best chance they have got at retaining control over their creative direction.

Wato

Juniors
Add Mike Bennett & Maria Kanellis to the list of those done with TNA.

That is one very light roster right now...

That's a real shock as they seemed to be getting a decent push their won't be surprised to see others leave too if the word about TNA wanting 10% of any wrestlers merch or independent bookings is true. I would expect to see Rhodes leave next.

These guys all had their contract negotiations get put on hold during the buy out, then never picked up again. This is a lot of top talent gone in a short time. At the moment for me the only guy I'm tuning in for is EC3.

Hawkins

Juniors
These guys all had their contract negotiations get put on hold during the buy out, then never picked up again. This is a lot of top talent gone in a short time. At the moment for me the only guy I'm tuning in for is EC3.

Maybe can we not call Mike Bennett & Maria Kanellis Talent.

Lets call them people that worked for TNA and now don't.

Matt Hardy is Talent, Mike is crap.

I think that's a bit harsh. Maria was very engaging in her heel role with the Knockouts, and Bennett is a solid hand in the ring.

Also, you can add Jade to the list of talent not under contract with TNA. That's interesting since her partner Eddie Kingston just really started there with the BCC off of her recommendation..

Well that's at least 90 days away (if it does happen), so that is at least 2 tapings worth of material.

You can add Konnan, Karen Jarrett (urgh), and Bruce Pritchard to those who will be appearing on screen with TNA at these tapings. Pritchard has also signed up to work backstage.

Even more updates for these tapings:

- expect to see former TNA Champion Brutus Magnus return
- Jarrett is currently working on signing Low Ki up for a return, but not likely for these tapings

You can add Alberto Del Rio & ODB to the list of people appearing at this week's takings, as well as Laredo Kid & Garza Jr coming up with Konnan from his promotion. Garza Jr can go too.

Another rumour is that there may be a return of LAX. It may not be the Homicide & Hernandez version though.

And last but not least, we are going to have to change the title of the thread. The TNA name has been dropped, with the company officially known as Impact Wrestling going forward.

Awww man, almost had something cooler for the main event last night. Turns out Alberto was the second choice for that spot, with Bully Ray having been very close to signing on for a return.

The Suicide character has returned. Be interesting to know who is under the mask now, as the main guys are under contract to WWE (TJP) or ROH (Daniels & Kazarian).

Also, LAX has returned as a 5 man faction. Konnan is back as leader, with Homicide, EFYBO (CZW based tag team), and Angel Rose (Florida Indies).

The tag team belts will be competed for by Reno Scum, Decay, Garza Jr & Laredo Kid, and LAX.

Latest posts