What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst NRL commentators

Worst NRL commentator

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

undertaker

Coach
Whoever at Fox Sports thought Kevin Walters was a good commentator needs to put out to pasture, just like Kevin himself. Can't stand his grunting and squealing. Very reminiscent of Wally Lewis (in origin) and Chris Bombalas

Of the current crop of tv commentators (on Ch9/Fox Sports/Sky Sports NZ), who would you say is the worst?

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Yep Kevin Walters is up there with the worst ever.

Fumbles and bumbles his way through every bloody sentence.

Personally think Andy Raymond is one massive tosser too. How f*cking good does he think he is??

Diesel

Referee
Only one vote? Parker although new is shit too, Lockyer, Walters. When you sign your contract for $100k and play rep footy, you play for the News owned Donkeys you can commentate for our News owned Foxtel

Canard

Immortal
Gus is the gold standard so he should be retired to the Hall of Fame.

Hadley though is pure garbage. Monotone, knows almost nothing about the game. I can't belive Sydney siders have listened to this guy on the radio for decades and his show is rates so highly.

roofromoz

First Grade
Gus is the gold standard so he should be retired to the Hall of Fame.

Hadley though is pure garbage. Monotone, knows almost nothing about the game. I can't belive Sydney siders have listened to this guy on the radio for decades and his show is rates so highly.

It's the deplorable delcons that love him.

Vozzy

Juniors
Laurie Daley used to be painful used to state the obvious all the time. And then over exaggerated when ever a star player set up a try.

I actually didn't mind Gary Freeman he was never biased but once he said 'I think if this team is going to win they are going to have to score more points then there opposition.'

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Listening to ABC Grandstand yesterday, main callers were OK but dreadful sideline eyes - Laurie Spina can barely talk, and there was a woman called Ruan Sims who just said "fantastic" all the time.

stormbati

Bench
Hadley. Sucks the emotion right out of the moment.
Koroibete runs 100m to score a try and makes it sound like a hitup.