What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Vaughan

mickeylane

Bench
It goes without saying that we now have a LEGITIMATE front tow enforcer in Paul Vaughan..

The guy is a metre eater and in turn inspires Packer, Ah Mau and Simms to follow suit. His defence is also just as ferocious as his running style.

There's no forward pack I fear anymore - and I'm sure our forward pack led by Vaughan are of the same thinking - their confidence and self belief must be sky high..

Ben Hunt would be licking his lips playing behind this pack..

Cartman

Juniors
Hey guys, Raiders fan here.

I have no knowledge of what happened with Vaughn that led to him falling out of favour with the club, but I can say that it wasn't lack of ability. The bloke can be an absolute gun on his day, big, strong with great mobility for his size.

I hope he and the other ex-Raiders that you have in your squad go well.

Except for Dugan. Screw that guy.

Belta

Juniors
The forwards are feeding off each other, running hard and hitting just as hard, got the vibe in the trials after watching Vaughn, JDB, Packer etc and they've carried it into round 1...keep going boys

possm

Coach
The Panthers were surprised with vigorous and crushing defence our forwards dished out.

BrissyRedV

Bench
I might be biased, but Paul Vaughan is odds on the early favourite for buy of the season. Adds that extra size and extra aggression we have needed in the pack. What a great pack we have this year. They completely man handled the much more fancied pack of the Panthers. Interesting stat: 11 of our starting 13 made more than 100 metres and just 3 of the Panthers did the same.

BrissyRedV

Bench
Young Kerr from reserve grade should be the next young prop blooded for first grade. He shows signs of being very damaging up front..
Toss up between him, Jay Gallagher and Hame Sele. All very good young options.

mickeylane

Bench
Im so happy that we are all excited about our pack - no matter what happens from here we know what they are capable of on their day and if they don't perform to their optimum well it has to be put down to a coaching thing...Yesterday they showed us as a collective the machine they can be...no more wondering - we know what they can dish up...and it was breathtaking!

St Georgio

Juniors
Im so happy that we are all excited about our pack - no matter what happens from here we know what they are capable of on their day and if they don't perform to their optimum well it has to be put down to a coaching thing...Yesterday they showed us as a collective the machine they can be...no more wondering - we know what they can dish up...and it was breathtaking!
I said the same in sack Mary thread, we can go deep into the semis with a good coach, the ball is in Marys court whether he survives this year.
Premiers 2018!

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
The Panthers were surprised with vigorous and crushing defence our forwards dished out.
Yes and when in attack our blokes had plenty of leg drive......not one of our forwards when tackled just gave in..they just kept the legs pumping..about time to I might add

Latest posts