What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

North Sydney - 2017

Rabbits20

Immortal
Turns out Talakai didn't run 170m like lying Diego said. He ran 163m.

Lying Diego said Bryson ran 100m but he ran 123m.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Alien I'm nearly in tears.

I'm just relieved you have seen the truth mate.

I'd drop Turner, Tyrrell, Clark and Kelly.

Use Talakai as a back rower off the bench as he's stronger than Turner.

Bring in Crichton, Burns, Jennings, Cherrington and George.

correctamundo

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i suggest hunt is on the dud borderline bring back dwalkz he is way way better than hunt our team is not cutting the mustard r20 lets hope he picks ours or aliens team in rd2 we can only hope so,r20 by picking talakai over turner is one of the smartest team selections i have ever witnessed in my life i truly doubt others on here can see it though....Shadow...you know i am right.....brilliant move....

Rabbits20

Immortal
i suggest hunt is on the dud borderline bring back dwalkz he is way way better than hunt our team is not cutting the mustard r20 lets hope he picks ours or aliens team in rd2 we can only hope so,r20 by picking talakai over turner is one of the smartest team selections i have ever witnessed in my life i truly doubt others on here can see it though....Shadow...you know i am right.....brilliant move....
Yep Talakai to the bench. Crichton to come in for Turner.

Jennings to cover Talakai at centre.

Bears
Ben Gardiner has named the following side for the North Sydney Bears clash with the Sea Eagles at Harold Laybutt Sporting Complex on Sunday 12 March, kick off at 3:00pm.

1) Latrell Robinson

2) Dane Nielsen

3) Tyrell Fuimaono

4) Robert Jennings

5) Ed Murphy

6) Sitiveni Moceidreke

7) Eli Levido

8) Tom Burgess

9) Brad Deitz

10) Toby Rudolf

11) Angus Crichton

12) Cam Murray

13) Anthony Cherrington

Interchange

14) Piki Rogers

15) Clayton Williams

16) Cheyne Whitelaw

17) Tautalatasi Tasi

Coach - Ben Gardiner

Rabbits20

Immortal
Bears
Ben Gardiner has named the following side for the North Sydney Bears clash with the Sea Eagles at Harold Laybutt Sporting Complex on Sunday 12 March, kick off at 3:00pm.

1) Latrell Robinson

2) Dane Nielsen

3) Tyrell Fuimaono

4) Robert Jennings

5) Ed Murphy

6) Sitiveni Moceidreke

7) Eli Levido

8) Tom Burgess

9) Brad Deitz

10) Toby Rudolf

11) Angus Crichton

12) Cam Murray

13) Anthony Cherrington

Interchange

14) Piki Rogers

15) Clayton Williams

16) Cheyne Whitelaw

17) Tautalatasi Tasi

Coach - Ben Gardiner
Hey Newc something smells fishy.

Crichton named in the 16 for first grade but named for Norths.

George not named for Norths but 20th man for us. George will play first grade I predict on Saturday.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Tyrrell and Kelly are where they belong Shadow.

Levido went well yesterday it seems. Kelly didn't get a mention in the match report. Doesn't surprise me though.

Murray was strong too along with Tom.

No mention of Tyrrell either doesn't surprise me Shadow.

Fuimaono Enjoys Strong Start For Bears
NSWRL.com, Simon Masterton (Twitter: @OiSimmo)

Mon 13th March, 04:32PM

1489383247340.jpg

NSWRL.com.

He’s arrived at South Sydney amongst a wave of emerging talent but for now, Tyrell Fuimaono is happy to ply his trade in the Intrust Super Premiership NSW.

The 21-year-old has undoubted potential, having produced a standout showing for the victorious NSW Under-20 side last year. Capable in both the centres and second row, Fuimaono had also represented the Australian Schoolboys while starring for the Parramatta Eels in the junior grades, before arriving at the North Sydney Bears this year.

“I’m enjoying my time there,” Fuimaono tells NSWRL.com.au.

“It’s all new to me – an all new bunch of blokes. The thing that’s made the change quite easy and quite smooth is the people.

There’s a whole lot of boys coming from two different squads: you’ve got the Bears squad and some of the full-time players,” Fuimaono adds.

“We’ve only been together two weeks and to put a performance together like that is pretty impressive.”

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2017/03/13/fuimaono_enjoys_stro.html

Bears Go Back-To-Back With Blacktown Win
NSWRL.com, Simon Masterton (Twitter: @OiSimmo) | Photo: NSWRL.com.au

Mon 13th March, 08:47AM

1489355894318.jpg

The North Sydney Bears have put the newly-formed Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles to the sword in Round 2 of the Intrust Super Premiership NSW, defeating their opponents 40-20 at HE Laybutt Fields.

The Bears, who experienced one of the smallest player turnovers over the off season, performed as a cohesive unit against a Sea Eagles outfit still finding its feet in the competition. Co-captains Eli Levido and Brad Deitz led from the front and Cameron Murray put forward a typical hard-working performance for North Sydney.

It didn't take long for the home side to build pressure, however, with a penalty followed by an accidental North Sydney play over the sideline gifting Blacktown three successive sets. The Sea Eagles crossed the stripe off the resulting scrum through Viliame Kaveinga, with a simple right-side movement bringing the game's first points. The conversion attempt from Joey Lussick was unsuccessful and Blacktown had a 4-0 lead.

The visitors looked like hitting back when Tom Burgess was held up over the line, but after 10 scoreless minutes the Bears would eventually get on the scoreboard via hooker Deitz. With Levido slotting the conversion from in front, North Sydney were up 6-4.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2017/03/13/bears_go_back_to_bac.af_news.html

Latest posts