What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll cave

It's funny that R20 has this idea we all think Tyrrell, Turner, Clarke and Kelly are world beaters.
When the reality is we know exactly what they are fairly cheap and fairly average squad players. We know they're not the best but we can also count and we accept in a sport with a salary cap this is the reality.
None is us hate Goodwin, far from it but we can see he sits in exactly the same group as the above mentioned players. Cheap and fairly average and needed in a sport with a salary cap. Sure he scored a few tries last week and good on him for it, but he pretty much had to just fall over the line for each of them.

We all want these players to do their best every week and are happy with it, is Kelly equal to Reynolds? No and that's why he's never been a starting player, you can't afford to have a player as good as Reynolds and have him playing for Norths. Just in the same way we can't afford to have the twins playing for Norths. But until they buck their ideas up that's the reality.
I hope this is the rocket up their arse they needed as I want to see them flat out come the World Cup in the spring.
Correct!!!!!!
Spot on
Fantastic post
Great truffle telling mate
Keep it coming
But seriously Pommy you my friend are exactly right
If only a few were capable mentally of understanding what you posted and backed off with the duds and shite and bagging all and sundry to do with our great team
Of course we all know that the guys mentioned are all fairly cheap reserve type players that do a job to fit into the cap
I'm amazes we signed GI for so long on one leg ???
It's like when parra gave watmough 4 years after already having a hung leg for nearly 2 seasons at over 30
They really wonder why they stuffed up their cap ,it's not rocket science
We all want to win 22 difference is most have too much respect for our team than to openly and constantly bag them
Come on guys it's a bit much ,all these guys are giving their whole life to the team
Be positive be constructive sure just don't bag these guys
Come on boys show me what you have kick some ass

Rabbits20

Immortal
Correction Pommy he ran 11m and stepped past Tedesco for the first try.

For the last try he showed great skill!!!!!!!

callmack1

Staff member
It's funny that R20 has this idea we all think Tyrrell, Turner, Clarke and Kelly are world beaters.
When the reality is we know exactly what they are fairly cheap and fairly average squad players. We know they're not the best but we can also count and we accept in a sport with a salary cap this is the reality.
None is us hate Goodwin, far from it but we can see he sits in exactly the same group as the above mentioned players. Cheap and fairly average and needed in a sport with a salary cap. Sure he scored a few tries last week and good on him for it, but he pretty much had to just fall over the line for each of them.

We all want these players to do their best every week and are happy with it, is Kelly equal to Reynolds? No and that's why he's never been a starting player, you can't afford to have a player as good as Reynolds and have him playing for Norths. Just in the same way we can't afford to have the twins playing for Norths. But until they buck their ideas up that's the reality.
I hope this is the rocket up their arse they needed as I want to see them flat out come the World Cup in the spring.
Sorry R20 but I agree with this

callmack1

Staff member
Correct!!!!!!
Spot on
Fantastic post
Great truffle telling mate
Keep it coming
But seriously Pommy you my friend are exactly right
If only a few were capable mentally of understanding what you posted and backed off with the duds and shite and bagging all and sundry to do with our great team
Of course we all know that the guys mentioned are all fairly cheap reserve type players that do a job to fit into the cap
I'm amazes we signed GI for so long on one leg ???
It's like when parra gave watmough 4 years after already having a hung leg for nearly 2 seasons at over 30
They really wonder why they stuffed up their cap ,it's not rocket science
We all want to win 22 difference is most have too much respect for our team than to openly and constantly bag them
Come on guys it's a bit much ,all these guys are giving their whole life to the team
Be positive be constructive sure just don't bag these guys
Come on boys show me what you have kick some ass
Agreed!

I just wish you that bag our players actually had the balls to confront and tell them personally face to face instead of back stabbing like a spiteful gutless piece of ......
How moderators tolerate so called members making up thread after thread attacking our own is beyond belief

DiegoNT

First Grade
Hold on but Kelly is very good blah blah blah... he's the right option..... blah blah....

I live in NT and am playing favourites lol!!!!!
Have I ever said Luke was quite good? He wasn't even the best player in our Katherine team.
But he is the best option for the team, obviously the coach that picked him and the CEO that signed him agree

Rabbits20

Immortal
Have I ever said Luke was quite good? He wasn't even the best player in our Katherine team.
But he is the best option for the team, obviously the coach that picked him and the CEO that signed him agree
Imo it's the wrong move.

A move of stupidity.

I'll have to put you back on my ignore list!!!!! I suggest you do the same!!!!!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Shadow and R20 says-
10714087-what-when-where-why-how-who-questions-white-chalk-handwriting-on-vintage-slate-blackboards-in-color.jpg

Rabbits20

Immortal
I don't agree Callmack at all.

Also re Goodwin the Titans were offering him 450k a season.

Would Tyrrell or Clark ever get offered that???? The answer is no as they aren't in the same class!!!!!

You can also see reality is most teams don't have these kinds of players.

The simple fact of the matter is we tried selling Tyrrell in the off season and not one club would take him. I hope you know why they wouldn't take him Callmack!!!! I know that alien and Shadow know!!!!!

I don't agree Callmack at all.

Also re Goodwin the Titans were offering him 450k a season.

Would Tyrrell or Clark ever get offered that???? The answer is no as they aren't in the same class!!!!!

You can also see reality is most teams don't have these kinds of players.

The simple fact of the matter is we tried selling Tyrrell in the off season and not one club would take him. I hope you know why they wouldn't take him Callmack!!!! I know that alien and Shadow know!!!!!
Everyone knows Dave isn't a superstar but constantly bagging the guy is getting really repetitive and annoying give it a rest mate he's their mostly for his defence as you can see