What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Souths til I die has a really strong side. You scored the most out of anyone. That is why you play this game.

I'm matched up against you next week. I hope to get close but I can't see myself beating you.

I have to trade out GI and Bromwich. I'm pissed off.

Also I am gonna play Moga next week most likely but if he's named tomorrow and pulled out 1hr before kick off I hope the emergency player comes in. I can't change it if Moga is out as I'll be working on Friday Night at 7pm.

This is my 3rd year playing haha so I have a pretty good idea of fantasy. Moga playing will be safe to bet on R20. Really unlucky with Bromwich I think you should look at Mitchell Barnett if you really want to trade him. I want Barnett but I can't see the point of trading any of my players out. I also want that Riley jacks from storm but I can't get him in. I forgot to swap jai arrow for him over the weekend cause I was busy.

Rabbits20

Immortal
This is my 3rd year playing haha so I have a pretty good idea of fantasy. Moga playing will be safe to bet on R20. Really unlucky with Bromwich I think you should look at Mitchell Barnett if you really want to trade him. I want Barnett but I can't see the point of trading any of my players out. I also want that Riley jacks from storm but I can't get him in. I forgot to swap jai arrow for him over the weekend cause I was busy.
Pretty good. Bloody brilliant I would say!!! I can see your side now so I've been looking at it lol. Very smart is what I saw.

Problem is Barnett is a second rower and Bromwich is a front rower. Instead what I've done is traded Bromwich out for Josh McGuire!!!!!

I have to also trade out GI.

Phythian was in my reserves but I'm just going to keep him there currently even though as he's no use.

I need a good run with injuries these next few weeks.

I'm already having to use 2 trades as I said.

I know who I'm getting for GI but I won't say yet lol!!!!!!!!!

I won't go down without a fight Souths til I die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Pretty good. Bloody brilliant I would say!!! I can see your side now so I've been looking at it lol. Very smart is what I saw.

Problem is Barnett is a second rower and Bromwich is a front rower. Instead what I've done is traded Bromwich out for Josh McGuire!!!!!

I have to also trade out GI.

Phythian was in my reserves but I'm just going to keep him there currently even though as he's no use.

I need a good run with injuries these next few weeks.

I'm already having to use 2 trades as I said.

I know who I'm getting for GI but I won't say yet lol!!!!!!!!!

I won't go down without a fight Souths til I die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure it will be a good competition :)

DiegoNT

First Grade
What is the go with trades. Is it 2 allowed per week? Is that every week or do they shut down the trades after a certain round?

callmack1

Staff member
What is the go with trades. Is it 2 allowed per week? Is that every week or do they shut down the trades after a certain round?
Two per week for the whole season. However you only have 34 which won't last you the whole season if you do use two per week.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well what an evening I've had in terms of Fantasy! Plenty of points!
Cool.

RTS let me down.

McGuire got 63 for me.

Thurston 47.

Kaufusi from the Storm 41.

Moga let me down a bit!!!!!!

I am regretting not going with either Aubusson or Sione at centre. They are DPP!!!!

I don't think I can beat Souths til I die but I hope I get close!!!

callmack1

Staff member
Cool.

RTS let me down.

McGuire got 63 for me.

Thurston 47.

Kaufusi from the Storm 41.

Moga let me down a bit!!!!!!

I am regretting not going with either Aubusson or Sione at centre. They are DPP!!!!

I don't think I can beat Souths til I die but I hope I get close!!!
Yea RTS was a let down because he got concussed. Thankfully, in both leagues I play in, the opposition has him too.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hayne not coming back.

I still have the injured Phythian in my side too.

Might have to make 1 trade next week.