What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Perth Red

Post Whore
Wait, Perth Red? 12k here is good, but weren't you after Cronulla over 11-12k on a rainy Thursday night?

Never said it was good, said if you play games in 1980 era grounds then it doesn't look bad lol 12k is sht for any nrl team in any conditions (except that Cronulla storm the other year when it was dangerous to go out) doubly sht when it supposed to be two local teams on a sunny Sunday afternoon.

This is what the nrl has created, it's their responsibility so let's not blame the fans or clubs, nrl has created this embarrassment. Fricking clueless mob we have got to run our game.

Yeah but given that the dragons and eels both powerhouse clubs coming off good wins you'd expect a bigger crowd

I agree.

There were (unfounded) concerns about the timeslot etc. I think my prediction of 11.5k was the highest I saw.

You'll have to excuse my scepticism. But I simply don't believe that you or anyone else expected 18k.

Marlins

Juniors
Round 2

13,505 Allianz, Roosters
9,811 Mt.Smart, Warriors
47,703 Suncorp, Broncos
12,869 McDonald, Knights
10,138 LottoLand, Lottoland
15,807 Gio, faders
12,232 Campbelltown, Tigers
16,023 Win, Dragons

Total week - 138,088
Week Average - 17,261

Total year - 239,057
Year Average - 14,941

Marlins

Juniors
30k+ more crowds this week obviously thanks to the biggest derby in the Nrl. Disappointed in canberras crowd was expecting a lot more. Unlucky for the Warriors due to the worst weather for a game this year. Well done to the Komodo's wasn't expecting 16k.

Sharkman05

Juniors
Good crowd in Wollongong.

Was looking at Cronulla's draw and they play 5 home games in a row, how does that happen?

Family's can't afford to go to the footy every week, home games should be more spread out.

If the weather is good I predict 17,459 next week v the steelers.

Latest posts