What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 3 vs Raiders @ GIO Stadium Canberra

Who will win? Round 3: Raiders v Wests Tigers

• Canberra Raiders 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 3
Canberra Raiders v Wests Tigers
GIO Stadium Canberra, Bruce (TICKETS)
Sunday 19 March 2017

Gates 1:30pm / NYC 1:45pm / NRL 4pm

CAN-17teamlist.jpg

1. Jack Wighton 2. Nick Cotric 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Blake Austin 7. Aidan Sezer 8. Junior Paulo 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Shannon Boyd 11. Josh Papalii 12. Elliot Whitehead 13. Luke Bateman
Interchange: 14. Adam Clydsdale 15. Iosia Soliola 16. Clay Priest 17. Dave Taylor 18. Jordan Turner 19. Dunamis Lui 20. Jeff Lima 21. Scott Sorensen

WST-17teamlist.jpg

1. James Tedesco 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Kevin Naiqama 4. Michael Chee-Kam 5. Moses Suli 6. Mitchell Moses 7. Luke Brooks 8. Aaron Woods 9. Matt McIlwrick 10. Ava Seumanufagai 11. Sauaso Sue 12. Chris Lawrence 13. Elijah Taylor
Interchange: 14. Tim Grant 15. Josh Aloiai 16. Joel Edwards 17. Jack Littlejohn 18. Junior Tatola 19. Justin Hunt 20. Kyle Lovett 21. Matt Ballin

REF-BLUE-2017.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Alan Shortall
Sideline Officials: Kasey Badger, Jason Walsh
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Luke Patten

U20s Round 3
Raiders v Wests Tigers at GIO Stadium, Sun 1:45pm

ISP Round 3
Wests Tigers v Warriors at Campbelltown Stadium, Sat 1pm
Mounties (Raiders) v Penrith Panthers at Aubrey Keech Reserve, Sat 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Tiger Woody

Juniors
After 2 losses Canberra could not wish for an easier side to play.
We are their "bitches"
They must be clapping their hands Viking style.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I can't see us winning for atleast another month Haha

Nah we'll get belted this Saturday then knowing us come out and beat the storm at leichhardt, then follow up with a heavy win over a terrible dragons side. We'll be 3-2, Taylor will get resigned for 5 years, Moses and Brooks will say they are ready to play origin, the media will report a tigers dynasty is approaching, then we'll lose our next 5.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Nah we'll get belted this Saturday then knowing us come out and beat the storm at leichhardt, then follow up with a heavy win over a terrible dragons side. We'll be 3-2, Taylor will get resigned for 5 years, Moses and Brooks will say they are ready to play origin, the media will report a tigers dynasty is approaching, then we'll lose our next 5.
You've been on this ride before!

Ron's_Mate

Bench
And this year with added drug drama.

Rabbits20

Immortal
didnt realise you were a panthers fan you gutless worm

find it funny youve responded to threads in the cave yet ignored mine
Go Canberra next week!!!!!!

Clifferd said he hopes Souths go really bad this season.

Well I hope the Tigers implode!!!! I'm not gonna lie!!!!

Clifferd

Coach
Go Canberra next week!!!!!!

Clifferd said he hopes Souths go really bad this season.

Well I hope the Tigers implode!!!! I'm not gonna lie!!!!

I can't stand Souffs because of the absolute feral behaviour from their fans every anz game I go to

When Marshall was playing with us, some drop dead bogan gave Marshall a heckling even going as far as calling him a black merkin. Not many people were too fond of it and some guy even got into a punch up with him over it

My hatred with your team goes way beyond what you and your boyfriend alien dish up, but you guys certainly don't help.

Tiger05

First Grade
I'd run with this team.

1. Tedesco
2. Nofoluma
3. Naiqama
4. Idris
5. Suli

-> we are going to be weak on both edges but I don't see a better option. Chee-Kam has been done every time he plays in the centres. I don't think he can play there defensively and that is compared to Naiqama and Idris who are also going to be weak defensively. Idris really needs to step up.

6. Moses
7. Brooks

-> I don't see any other option. They might have an on game.

13.Taylor
12. MCK
11. Lawrence
10. Woods
9. McIlwrick
8. Seumanfagai

-> Chee Kam deserves a shot as a backrower. He has looked good. It's just that he has been caught out defensively.

14. Tim Grant
15. JJ Felise
16. Sue
17. Aloiai

- > This is the big area where we need changes. Aloiai & Sue can slot into the edges and they will have to but they can also play up the middle. MCK, Lawrence and Taylor all need time off the field. I also think McIlwrick will need a break but he might have to suck it up.

Our edges are basically terrible defensively. Chee-Kam got done easily on the weekend. Lawrence got run over. Naiqama, Moses and Nofo were all back to their standard defensive effort.

I still think we can win the game if we fire but this is going to be really tough. It could be a tough couple of weeks for us.

Our line speed and kick and chase were nonexistent after 30 minutes,we can't expect to win if this area isn't addressed no matter who we play.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Our line speed and kick and chase were nonexistent after 30 minutes,we can't expect to win if this area isn't addressed no matter who we play.
We can NOT win this game.Its simply a matter of whether we lose with a shred of dignity.I will b shocked if we lose by < 30 pts !

This is going to b another long winter for WT.No hiding from or denying the truth that we r an abysmal club awash with overpaid pathetic spineless tackle-shy impostors !

The only consolation currently is that the majority of these cretins r unsigned beyond this season !