What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll cave

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oh mate my mate r20
Hello Shadow. Will talk a bit later. Just got home from work and have some things to do.

I've seen the 19 man squad and I'm feeling happy that Madge is starting to get it.

I've got some happy tears Shadow.

We can win this tomorrow Shadow!!!!!

Glory Glory Shadow Madge is starting to wake up!!!! Piss off Turner next.

Hallelujah Tyrrell aint there or Kelly.

Next get Tom in for Clark and Crichton in for Turner plus Jennings over Talakai which may happen.

I think some in the club have told Madge to start dropping the duds if he wants to keep his job!!!!!!!!

Never say Die Shadow!!!!! Souths by 8 tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow you and alien plus myself are truth see'rs!!!!!!

We fair dinkum say it as it is and won't sugar coat it!!!!!!

It'll continue to be that way too!!!!!!!!

Talk later Shadow.... R20..........

R20 ...BRILLIANT POST souths by 4 or 6 points...i can now see some hope in that squad but still more changes need to be made like you stated,but at least its a step in the right direction finally...P.S.Top 8 R20?Shadow...
images

Pommy

Coach
Hello Shadow. Will talk a bit later. Just got home from work and have some things to do.

I've seen the 19 man squad and I'm feeling happy that Madge is starting to get it.

I've got some happy tears Shadow.

We can win this tomorrow Shadow!!!!!

Glory Glory Shadow Madge is starting to wake up!!!! Piss off Turner next.

Hallelujah Tyrrell aint there or Kelly.

Next get Tom in for Clark and Crichton in for Turner plus Jennings over Talakai which may happen.

I think some in the club have told Madge to start dropping the duds if he wants to keep his job!!!!!!!!

Never say Die Shadow!!!!! Souths by 8 tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow you and alien plus myself are truth see'rs!!!!!!

We fair dinkum say it as it is and won't sugar coat it!!!!!!

It'll continue to be that way too!!!!!!!!

Talk later Shadow.... R20..........

You think Madge dropped Kelly because someone at the club told him so?
My guess is the reserve half back has been dropped because the first choice halfback has been cleared to play.
But fair dinkum I don't sugar coat things.

Rabbits20

Immortal
oh mate my mate r20

R20 ...BRILLIANT POST souths by 4 or 6 points...i can now see some hope in that squad but still more changes need to be made like you stated,but at least its a step in the right direction finally...P.S.Top 8 R20?Shadow...
images
Let's just take it one week at a time.

Cows could be stuffed. Scott, Coote, Winterstein injured and Tamalaolo could be suspended with shoulder charge.

We just need injuries to hit some other clubs hard to Shadow!!!!!!

Seriously look at the Manly pack!!!!!! If we don't beat them I'll be bewildered.

We should be beating them tomorrow Shadow.

Rabbits20

Immortal
gday r20 mate as you know its all about putting the right players on the paddock the dk"s still cant see it though...Shadow...
Hey Shadow the Tigers supporters are triggered.

I'm lmao.

This is fantastic entertainment!!!!!!!!!

They gave it to us big time and they can't take it back. Typical.

They've even made another thread up for me in the troll cave!!!!!!!!!

Poor sports Shadow is something I don't like!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Oi Shadow take a look in the cave!!!!

Plus look in the nrl game day spoilers threads from their match yesterday and the one for the Raiders this coming week!!!!!!

You'll be laughing so hard Shadow!!!!!!!!

doyen

Bench
Former SOO hooker & capt. Danny BUDERUS recently nominated his 3 young hookers for future promotion to SOO.
They are Jacob LIDDLE,Nathan PEATS & Cameron McINNES.

He said they had McInnes recently in a SOO camp for future origin players in Dec,2016!!