What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 :Vs Knights at McDonald Jones Stadium @ 4.30 pm Saturday 18th March

Match Day Info: Round Three

Mon 13th March, 09:00AM
Game Info

• [/paste:font]
    STADIUM CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
    A reminder that Fans and Members may bring in only sealed bottles of water to McDonald Jones Stadium. Water bottles are also welcome, along with an empty refillable thermos. Any Member or supporter attempting to enter McDonald Jones Stadium with an unsealed water bottle of full thermos or refillable water bottle will be asked by security to empty the container before entering through the gates. For the Stadium Conditions of Entry, please view here.

• http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2017/03/13/match_day_info_round.html

rabbitohs95

Bench
Interesting stat;

The last 5 games against the Knights we've put a total of 209 points; an average of nearly 42 points a game.

We also haven't lost to the Knights since Round 26 2011 where Akuila Uate scored a club record equalling 4 tries against us in an embarrassing loss.

ANOTHER intersting stat is that every time Alex Johnston has played the Knights he's scored AT LEAST 2 tries; with a total of 9 in 4 games.

I think considering their improvement it'll be a closer game at first but I think with the team we have compared to them we should run away with it.

Here's to the boys building off their first win.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
The knights are a danger side. Their forwards aren't pushovers like they were last year. Their second row is very underrated. We should win but it wouldn't surprise me if the knights come out charging. Definitely have to watch out for their left edge. They could score a fair few points down that way. I hope hunt and burns are ready for a challenge.

callmack1

Staff member
I think this game will be a lot closer than some thought it would be when the draw came out. I'm not saying it will be really close but we won't put 40 points on them. The knights have improved greatly.

This is a great opportunity for us to build on the last game

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think this game will be a lot closer than some thought it would be when the draw came out. I'm not saying it will be really close but we won't put 40 points on them. The knights have improved greatly.

This is a great opportunity for us to build on the last game
It'll be a tough one.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
it will be a close contest as long as kelly and tyrrell and turner and clark are never in the top 17 side again we are a chance to beat any team in the comp in 2017 once inglis returns, so clark and turner are our only 2 duds left,please god get rid of these 2 nsw cup players out of our 1st grade team by 2018 becoz madge still cant see the truth becoz madge definitely cant see the truth in 2017 these 2 nsw cup players (turner/clark) are still hanging around remember mcinnes? he was a nsw cup player too lol@stmerge thank you for taking him. only r20 and myself saw it about mcinnes remember gentleman? and even till today you still want mcinnes back at souths for what please explain it dont make sense just ask R20 lol.....Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think we now need to drop the McInnes stuff Shadow!!!!!!

Good riddance and our hands are clean of him.

We've now 2 great hookers!!!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
i reckon if we made the (8) inglis will be chomping at the chain to be back id suggest ile be right lets see what transpires i am being positive here r20 he"ll be back sooner than 6 months mate ...Shadow...

Shadow you're very optimistic about inglis' injury and I like that but ACL's are probably one the worst injury you can do in footy. He needs the whole season off the recover properly. I pray to god he doesn't play in the World Cup. He could seriously make it worse if he comes back too early.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi SSTID there is nothing better than having optimism mate it keeps one"s senses refreshed at all times even when in doubt....Shadow...

Pommy

Coach
Why would they pick him for the world cup? I think GI has a few years of play left but I cant see why he would be playing rep footy anymore. Kangaroos and the Maroons need to move on and blood new players.
(all stars isn't rep footy before anyone brings that up)

The same 17 has been named for Saturday. Tom is number 21.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
SATURDAY, March 18
Knights v Rabbitohs
McDonald Jones Stadium, 4:30pm

Knights: 1 Brendan Elliott 2. Ken Sio 3. Dane Gagai 4. Peter Mata’utia 5. Nathan Ross 6. Brock Lamb 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Daniel Saifiti 9. Danny Levi 10. Josh Starling 11. Sione Mata’utia 12. Jamie Buhrer 13. Mitchell Barnett

Interchange: 14. Luke Yates 15. Jack Stockwell 16. Sam Stone 17. Jacob Saifiti

Reserves: 18. Jacob Gagan 19. Joe Wardle 20. Josh King 21. Anthony Tupou

Rabbitohs: 1 Alex Johnston 2. Braidon Burns 3. Hymel Hunt 4. Robert Jennings 5. Bryson Goodwin 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Zane Musgrove 9. Robbie Farah 10. Jason Clark 11. John Sutton 12. Kyle Turner 13. Sam Burgess

Interchange: 14. Damien Cook 15. Angus Crighton 16. Robbie Rochow 17. George Burgess

Reserves: 18. Siosifa Talakai 19. Anthony Cherrington 20. Cameron Murray 21. Thomas Burgess

southsport

First Grade
1.Alex Johnston
2.Braidon Burns
3.Hymel Hunt
4.Robert Jennings
5.Bryson Goodwin
6.Cody Walker
7.Adam Reynolds
8.Zane Musgrove
9.Robbie Farah
10.Jason Clark