What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT. Curtis Scott

Did he make the right move to Melbourne last year?

Left us to fast track his career.

Played one First Grade game so far and then hasn't been spotted.

Find it pretty funny that someone like Josh Addo Carr is in front of him in the pecking order. Must infuriate Scott.

He probably would have played in the WCC had he'd still been in our roster and we probably wouldn't have signed Edrick Lee and he would be on that wing or even filling in at fullback.

Even if he does eventually play regular footy in First Grade for Melbourne the players he probably signed to play with like Cronk, Smith and Slater will either be playing their final season or retired.

For me he's made the wrong decision. Another who thought the grass was greener and believed the bs Melbourne would of told him.

shaggs

Coach
He played in that game last year, up until he broke his leg.

What about that other centre? Yorston?
He was a bit timid in defence and slow laterally for the jets last year, but is only a kid.
Anyone know?

Special K

Coach
Behind quite a few it seems. One of the moments after the grand final that made me laugh was him standing there and Gallen shaking everyones hands and walking straight past him.

Behind quite a few it seems. One of the moments after the grand final that made me laugh was him standing there and Gallen shaking everyones hands and walking straight past him.

Missed that must watch that closer.

I saw some other Storm reserves being real bad sports and not offering their hand in congratulations and Gallen just walking past thinking suck it up! Lol

cb4

First Grade
He is an extremely talented kid with an enormous ego.
Flanno sat him down and spoke at length with him about his future development and his career path into the NRL team with Cronulla.
Once James Maloney was signed and it was known Bird would likely end up at centre, his feathers got ruffled.

The kid backed himself to crack Melbourne's talented team, and he did before breaking his leg against us.
He will have a stellar career, and unlike Michael Lichaa, I believe Flanno and the club have left the door open for a return.

Hes behind JAC because JAC is prob the best winger in the game. His display in the rain last week, was top notch, adding to his impressive displays already in the top grade.
Scott will be a centre, prob taking Blairs spot upon injury or moving on.
Sometimes Melbourne are just guilty of talent warehousing. That kid Hampton is a very good player & couldnt get an opportunity.

lolesi

First Grade
Agree with both CB and defer.

Will take over from Blair by mid year.

Thought of extremely highly at Storm

carcharias

Immortal
Both JAC and Curtis would be good here
Can't keep em all
Won it without them
Good call Flano
I'll leave the masterstrokes to him

Inferno

Coach
Can't blame any youngster wanting to go down to Melbourne and be coached by one of the best.

Latest posts