What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

SBD82

Coach
He doesn't eat up the metres though.

95m in round 1

83m in round 2.
Prior is a very good long minutes middle player. Think he'd be a good buy. Pretty cheap too.

I keep hearing rumours that josh Reynolds might come over from the dogs. Apparently farah really rates him from their time together in origin, and is helping to make it happen.

I guess it's planning long term for GI. Madge doesn't rate AJ as a 1, and walker would move back there with J Reynolds to 6.

doyen

Bench
Prior is a very good long minutes middle player. Think he'd be a good buy. Pretty cheap too.

I keep hearing rumours that josh Reynolds might come over from the dogs. Apparently farah really rates him from their time together in origin, and is helping to make it happen.

I guess it's planning long term for GI. Madge doesn't rate AJ as a 1, and walker would move back there with J Reynolds to 6.

Madge has put AJ at f/b so he must have some degree of confidence.

It's only early days for him but I reckon he went well against Manly & hopefully he will continue to display aplomb & consistency.

He has a whole season to settle in & prove himself so the ball's in his court!!

Prior would be handy IMO. Reynolds??????????? Not so sure.

southsport

First Grade
I don't really see where Josh Reynolds would fit, Cody doesn't have enough pace to be considered as a long term solution in the #1 imo.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Has anyone seen Reynolds play hooker? His pretty crap at it. His service from dummy half is pretty poor. His strengths are his running, he is unpredictable and he never stops trying things, that would be unsuited to hooker. He is more like a traditional 5-8, and I think he'd thrive being teamed up with a guy like Reynolds similar to how he thrived having hodkinson run everything at the bulldogs. As for him being a grub, every team needs grubs.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Reynolds is one of the most passionate players in the NRL. He is so competitive and it's fantastic. There should be more players like him in the game. I would love to fit him in but I don't see where we could. Unless walker makes a long term switch to fullback but I'm definitely not for releasing walker for Reynolds. Maybe walker can play in the centres? f**k who knows what they would be planning if they recruited Reynolds.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

Is Cody walker really a great number 1 though? Maybe he could really shine back there with a full pre season of training.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Don't want or need Josh Reynolds. Too unreliable for me. He's a year older than Cody and nowhere near as good. Only quality he possesses is aggro and competitiveness which 90% of the time comes off poorly.