What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT. Curtis Scott

Right, so the circle jerk of CB4 , Shaggs & Arnold think JAC is not first grade Quality, let alone Storm 1 st grade Quality.
All of your opinions, as usual, outstanding.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
JAC has blinding sped which on its own will get him a bag full of tries for the Storm.The jury's still out on his positional play and defense but if anyone can turn him into a very good winger its Bellamy.

YTSharks

Juniors
Read the Storm Team Sheet. Reckon Storm ball boy has forgotten more than you know.
Hmm that's funny, to said first grade quality, not in first grade.
You say he's the best winger in the comp, yet I can name at least 26 who are better. You say he had a great game on the weekend despite dropping 3 crucial balls, missing at least 3 tackles and letting a try in.
In the end, he will probably look very good at Melbourne, but so did Nielsen. This bloke can't tackle, can't catch, has lowly positioning in defence and couldn't make it into first grade ahead of Jordan f$&@8ing Rankin, and I fail to see one other full strength team he starts at.
But then again, you think Holmes and Brailey are rubbish, I guess we all have to bow down to your opinion

Stake Removed

First Grade
Or come to Cronulla & be coached by THE best.

Exactly Card he is the best since his return 2015, the club has had trophies coming in left and right

2015 NRL side makes finals
2015 Matthews & Flegg titles
2015 National titles in both Matthew & Flegg
2016 NRL Champions
2016 U20's make finals
2016 Flegg & Matthews make finals

Flanno took us to the promised land, and he is building us to take more titles, we have never been as susccessful in the juniors till his arrival, and now its paying dividend in the 20's.

Brailey has came through system, both Scott & JAC snapped up by Storm we are set for more titles

Hmm that's funny, to said first grade quality, not in first grade.
You say he's the best winger in the comp, yet I can name at least 26 who are better.
I guess thats why Bellamy bought him to replace Koro & not Holmes? or the other "26".

You say he had a great game on the weekend despite dropping 3 crucial balls, missing at least 3 tackles and letting a try in.
Wrong game. Complete rubbish.
In the end, he will probably look very good at Melbourne, but so did Nielsen. This bloke can't tackle, can't catch, has lowly positioning in defence and couldn't make it into first grade ahead of Jordan f$&@8ing Rankin, and I fail to see one other full strength team he starts at.
Go tell your mum. Nobody really cares. You are wrong more than your right.

But then again, you think Holmes and Brailey are rubbish, I guess we all have to bow down to your opinion
Actually, brailey i think is very good. Holmes might be very good. they are also the most replaceable in our team.

YTSharks

Juniors
I guess thats why Bellamy bought him to replace Koro & not Holmes? or the other "26".

Wrong game. Complete rubbish.
Go tell your mum. Nobody really cares. You are wrong more than your right.

Actually, brailey i think is very good. Holmes might be very good. they are also the most replaceable in our team.
Very good, insightful and intelligent retorts there. Let's go through them one by one shall we?
Bellamy bought him instead of Holmes, probably only because Holmes had a contract with us this season and it's why he also didn't purchase a majority of the other wingers in the comp. You've also got to factor into account that they are paying a very hefty price for 3 of their players so signing a reserve grader for the wing spot, like Bellamy had done successfully many times before makes sense.
I'm confident Melbourne only played one game last week, against New Zealand so if it's the case it's impossible for that to be the wrong game.
I'm wrong more than I'm right? Can I please have some evidence to this, or is this a petty, school yard comeback to couple the "go tell your mum". And it seems as though you care, otherwise you wouldn't have made three replies to the fact that you think he's good.
And the final comment, I'm not even going to start on because it's not worth trying to explain how good Holmes is to you.
All in all, your argument is simply, JAC is the best winger in the comp, he is not and to say so is an insult to the likes of Morris, Mansour, Rapana and Radradra.

Exactly Card he is the best since his return 2015, the club has had trophies coming in left and right

2015 NRL side makes finals
2015 Matthews & Flegg titles
2015 National titles in both Matthew & Flegg
2016 NRL Champions
2016 U20's make finals
2016 Flegg & Matthews make finals

Flanno took us to the promised land, and he is building us to take more titles, we have never been as susccessful in the juniors till his arrival, and now its paying dividend in the 20's.

Brailey has came through system, both Scott & JAC snapped up by Storm we are set for more titles
The junior systems that are in place were started by Ricky Stuart. Flanno has stayed with them, which is a smart move.

so signing a reserve grader for the wing spot, like Bellamy had done successfully many times before makes sense.
this one. Very funny.
Israel Folaus sisa waqa Koribite Inglis Matt Geyer dallas johnson Jake Webber matt king steve turner cameron munster Vunivalu Great list of reserve graders there. Very funny. & holmes was on the market last year. So was mansour. They all were actually. But he paid near 400 for Jac. He might need you to give him some tips.

Ads

First Grade
Josh is not on 400k. Not even close. Good player though. Would have him over Feki and Lee all day long.

YTSharks

Juniors
this one. Very funny.
Israel Folaus sisa waqa Koribite Inglis Matt Geyer dallas johnson Jake Webber matt king steve turner cameron munster Vunivalu Great list of reserve graders there. Very funny. & holmes was on the market last year. So was mansour. They all were actually. But he paid near 400 for Jac. He might need you to give him some tips.
You have flown so far off the mark here. That's exactly what I'm saying. He's had a great track record of turning players who are nobodies into good, or even great, players. Look at where Kori was before he went there.
Bird was the player coming off-contract into this season not Holmes.
And to think he's on 400k when they have to pay the likes of Smith, Cronk, Slater, Chambers and Bromwich big money just doesn't make sense. He's been signed to do a job outside the group of core for the Storm, that's how Bellamy recruits, and it's worked really well over an extended period of time. Do I think JAC is first grade quality right now? No, do I think the system he's in can make him? Most likely, that's what their recruitment system is based on.
He's just out and out not the best winger in the NRL.

Quigs

Immortal
Put me on the end of the Storm Backline and I'd look alright. As long as they are stationary, standing flat and remain so.

Farrrkkkk Id have trouble getting to my possie for the kickoff unless Bellyache had me on the nearside wing

Back on topic. The question was did Curtis Scott make a bad decision? I mentioned nothing about his obvious talent.

For me it seems he has quite a few players in front of him down there. He moved down there to fast track his progress to First Grade. Yes he had a leg injury after his first First Grade game ironically against the Sharks but it only kept him out for a month. He has never featured ever since.

For mine he would of been playing First Grade with us this year. He would've played a WCC and be in the side today because we wouldn't have signed Edrick.

So instead of fast tracking himself to be a regular First Grader I reckon the opposite has happened. His move has stalled his career.

Lesson learned for him.

cb4

First Grade
Right, so the circle jerk of CB4 , Shaggs & Arnold think JAC is not first grade Quality, let alone Storm 1 st grade Quality.
All of your opinions, as usual, outstanding.

I don't recall saying that. I am saying he isn't the best winger in the game, let alone top 10.
That's all.
But you strike me as a kid with a learning difficulty so I will let it pass whilst you curl the string on your balloons.