What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Free Agency

shiznit

Coach

A little sad too see the Tay-Train leaving the Raiders...

But he's been pretty inconsistent... behind s pretty good O-Line I think we can get better production elsewhere.

I don't know where we go now... AP I'd obviously an option... but I'd be reluctant to give him anything more than 3-4M a season.

I wonder if Reggie will be tempted to trade up to get Fournette in the draft... he's probably the ideal guy... a young power back to compliment Richard and Washington.

Last edited:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Very happy that the 9ers picked up Zuttah. Can never have too many O-Line bodies and we were looking especially thin at center.

We'll be getting a visit from Hightower (the RB version) tomorrow. Maybe another one for the list.

shiznit

Coach
We could potentially have a big day today... Zach Brown and Jared Cook are visiting today...

Jared Cook I'm not really sure we need... but Zach Brown is EXACTLY what we need...

shiznit

Coach

Hmmm.... I hope we didn't over pay for him...

From what I saw of him at the end of last season he looked like a good player.... but we haven't signed a single defensive player.... when our defence is trash.

shiznit

Coach

I don't mind 5M guaranteed... although I reckon Cook might be firing his agent as I think at was far, far lower than what he turned down in GB.

kurt faulk

Coach

the rams got connor barwin for 1 year. good pickup as the rams need as many 3-4 olbers they can get. wade phillips has barwin and quinn coming from the edge. great duo.

they also signed lance dunbar for 1 year as depth behind gurley. that means benny cunningham isn't coming back. bye benny, best of luck where ever you end up.

shiznit

Coach

Matt McGoin is a FA... So I guess it's gonna be Connor Cook vs EJ Manuel fighting to be Carr's back up...

My god I hope DC can stay healthy...

shiznit

Coach
Wow.... strong rumour going around that the Raiders have been in negotiations with Marshawn Lynch... I don't know if he's fit...

But I'd be TOTALLY down with that... lol

Oaktown's finest wearing the silver and black gives me goosebumps...

nick87

Coach

the rams got connor barwin for 1 year. good pickup as the rams need as many 3-4 olbers they can get. wade phillips has barwin and quinn coming from the edge. great duo.

He's a really good 3-4 OLB and a f**king great guy, follow him on twitter and all the stuff he's done in philly is amazing. Honestly one of my favourite players. Cant play in a 4-3 and last year proved it, but he can cover, rush and set the edge as an OLB. Great signing

Ill support him for the rest of his playing days, hope to see him back involved in Philly when his playing days end.

shiznit

Coach
Don't see it happening but I would approve just for all the pissed off Seahawks fans.

Well.... that strong rumour I was talking about earlier in the day....

It's just exploded...

It's still a pipe dream at this stage... but it would be a great story...

shiznit

Coach
The Beastmode > Raiders rumours are going like wildfire at the moment...

I still won't believe it until I see it... but the big rumour doing the rounds is that Reggie McKenzie & John Schneider have agreed on a trade for a 2018 comp pick.

The hold up apparently is the Raiders want Lynch to file his papers for reinstatement a couple of days before the Las Vegas relocation vote.

pretty shrewd by the Raiders if true...