What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd3 2017: Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
Broncos from a distance look like Manly

6-0 Brisbane 15 min

Storm will bounce back and win by 6-10 points

Have to say it pissed me off a little when at the start of the coverage they mention Melbourne winning 4 premierships
I hope we win the next six comps and then get busted for cheating the cap for all of them. A couple of years down the track people will be talking about us as ten-time premiers.

Incorrect

Coach
Have to admit I got a chuckle out of seeing a Sims brother once again dropping the ball against the Storm and the Boncos going on to lose at the death... First it was Ashton all those years ago, and now Korbin....

Gronk

Staff member
Slater may be a merkin, but can play. Fair effort for first game in 2 years.

Benji is fat. WFT was/is Bennett thinking ?

strider

Post Whore
bugger me ... i didnt realise the dogs took thi game to NZ - i f**kin tipped them .... merkins!!

bugger me ... i didnt realise the dogs took thi game to NZ - i f**kin tipped them .... merkins!!
Same here but I found out before the game it's in NZ. Decided to stick with them as I think their record when taking games there is OK. Mind you I tipped 3/8 last week.

strider

Post Whore
f**k the warriors are dumb merkins ... kata seems to think you can use the guy playing the ball as your battering ram to barge over the line - 3 tackles to go, gives away a penalty .... shakes his head like he's been hard done by - clueless

Latest posts