What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT. Curtis Scott

Back on topic. The question was did Curtis Scott make a bad decision? I mentioned nothing about his obvious talent.

For me it seems he has quite a few players in front of him down there. He moved down there to fast track his progress to First Grade. Yes he had a leg injury after his first First Grade game ironically against the Sharks but it only kept him out for a month. He has never featured ever since.

For mine he would of been playing First Grade with us this year. He would've played a WCC and be in the side today because we wouldn't have signed Edrick.

So instead of fast tracking himself to be a regular First Grader I reckon the opposite has happened. His move has stalled his career.

Lesson learned for him.
I'm not 100% sure with this but i seem to remember that a big part of his decision was because his mother lives in Melbourne?
Apologies beforehand if this wasn't the case.

shaggs

Coach
I'm not 100% sure with this but i seem to remember that a big part of his decision was because his mother lives in Melbourne?
Apologies beforehand if this wasn't the case.
Don't start bringing sensible information into this thread. We can't be having intelligent postings

chewsta

First Grade
When the kid signed with the Storm we had an abundance of backs in front of him. Including old mate who is now at the knights (his name escapes me) but we all rated him and wanted him in firsts.
If Scott didn't break his leg (ironically against us) he would have stayed in the team and been playing against us in the GF.

carcharias

Immortal
When the kid signed with the Storm we had an abundance of backs in front of him. Including old mate who is now at the knights (his name escapes me) but we all rated him and wanted him in firsts.
If Scott didn't break his leg (ironically against us) he would have stayed in the team and been playing against us in the GF.

Well
That'll teach him.
:)

Madsharkie

First Grade
Jacob Gagan

Lol Jacob Gagan.

Apparently should have been in the team in front of Val Holmes.

Now in Newcastle's state cup side.

Lololololol

YTSharks

Juniors
Scott may be playing against us now. Munster and Vunivalu (spelling) out for 4-6 weeks apparently

Tiger Shark

Bench
Thanks.

Looks like they'll be down a few troops in the GF rematch. Segy should be ready to go by then too.

shaggs

Coach
Is it just me or is vunivalu getting grubbier and grubbier every game.

Every game this year it's been him and the low life chambers into all the melees