What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 : Vs Manly Lotto Land @ 5.30pm Saturday 11th March

doyen

Bench
The Knights have a number of smallish forwards for this game--quite a number under 100kgs[mid 90s]---not sure whether that's good or bad for us--they should be very mobile!!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
The Knights have a number of smallish forwards for this game--quite a number under 100kgs[mid 90s]---not sure whether that's good or bad for us--they should be very mobile!!!

Bad. Very bad. Especially if we can't control offloads like we seem to struggle with. It's easier for mobile forwards to get into an offloading position. I think the knights forwards run really hard as well. It's been a big difference for them to 2016. Barnett is a monster who can actually kick.

doyen

Bench
Bad. Very bad. Especially if we can't control offloads like we seem to struggle with. It's easier for mobile forwards to get into an offloading position. I think the knights forwards run really hard as well. It's been a big difference for them to 2016. Barnett is a monster who can actually kick.

Barnett is only 103 kgs but I suppose he can still be a monster at that weight if he has real mongrel!

I was looking at their pack & was surprised that they only had two really big guys----bros,who are big men!! SAIFITI bros--the rest[bar Starling]are mostly under 100 kgs.

That has to be a deliberate ploy!

DiegoNT

First Grade
Barnett is only 103 kgs but I suppose he can still be a monster at that weight if he has real mongrel!

I was looking at their pack & was surprised that they only had two really big guys----bros,who are big men!! SAIFITI bros--the rest[bar Starling]are mostly under 100 kgs.

That has to be a deliberate ploy!

They are just using what they have for now. If they have their full pack back it's just as big if not bigger then most packs.

Safati 1- huge
Kostjacyn- big for a hooker
Pauli- huge
Buhrer- small but hard worker
Sione- similar to other centres cum 2nd rowers
Barnett- average size lock

Starling and safiti2 are big guys of the bench

doyen

Bench
They are just using what they have for now. If they have their full pack back it's just as big if not bigger then most packs.

Safati 1- huge
Kostjacyn- big for a hooker
Pauli- huge
Buhrer- small but hard worker
Sione- similar to other centres cum 2nd rowers
Barnett- average size lock

Starling and safiti2 are big guys of the bench

The Saifiti boys are huge--125 kgs & 119!!! Starling 115.

Stockwell 106. Barnett 103. Mata'utai 101. Stone 100. Yates 94. Buhrer 93. Levi 90.

That bottom 6 are very much on the light side!! They should be a very mobile pack though--but inexperienced!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
The Saifiti boys are huge--125 kgs & 119!!! Starling 115.

Stockwell 106. Barnett 103. Mata'utai 101. Stone 100. Yates 94. Buhrer 93. Levi 90.

That bottom 6 are very much on the light side!! They should be a very mobile pack though--but inexperienced!!

I think to start talking about weights is quite silly. It's the player that you have to look at not the number he has when he steps on the scale. Buhrer might have a field day running at Sutton.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Sure the Knights have a few heavyweights and a few mobile players but we have the experience advantage.

If we play like we did for the last 60 minutes of last week we'll win. If not we're at risk of losing.

doyen

Bench
I think to start talking about weights is quite silly. It's the player that you have to look at not the number he has when he steps on the scale. Buhrer might have a field day running at Sutton.

I like the idea of a lighter,more streamlined & mobile pack.

With the i/change as it is now these lighter forwards could flourish!!

Latest posts