What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Hang On - Let Me Get This Right.........

TruSaint

Referee
This is what I said this morning (and weeks ago) on the other Dugan thread:

I've said all along he's a keeper and worth at least what he's on now, and should be Capt imo. Best back by far, inspirational and when he's on the field we always go better.
A better coach, better Centres, better Half and his game would also improve.
I'd pay overs for him, we'd get overs back in return.

Today at 9:28 AMEditReport

People can we keep the threads tidy please.

He is inspirational... Gives 110%.. good call

possm

Coach
It's my view dufty needs to be given the chance exactly like the roosters did with rts and mini
So sign Dugan on the money of a fb even if it is only to help dufty.
In my view field is a five eight not a fullback so why change his position....have we not learnt anything?
Careful! Your messing up Millward's white board, which could then mess up Mary's contract extension, which would mean Dean Young out of a job, Craig Young blowing his top and Doust being Ousted. Are you sure you want this?

Maxwell

Juniors
My tip for what its worth Dugan and Widdop at the dogs with Des and we will still have Mary McWrecker as coach, because there is no coaches coming thru or being released.

mickeylane

Bench
Mc
My tip for what its worth Dugan and Widdop at the dogs with Des and we will still have Mary McWrecker as coach, because there is no coaches coming thru or being released.
mcguire is being released if there's a club to take him..

mickeylane

Bench
Havent heard that Mickey ..
I actually also just read a journalists piece this afternoon online (I think it was Phil Rothfield) saying a current leading successful NRL coach who has more than 2 years still on his contract is being shopped around... i heard about it yesterday by a souths club employee

Maxwell

Juniors
I actually also just read a journalists piece this afternoon online (I think it was Phil Rothfield) saying a current leading successful NRL coach who has more than 2 years still on his contract is being shopped around... i heard about it yesterday by a souths club employee
Actually I read that too , sundays Telegraph I think