What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Segeyaro Gate

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Think the Seggy signing will impact most on Nu and Beale.....will be no spot for either on the bench if they elect to go with Seggy and 3 boppers.

chewsta

First Grade
He's one of the smallest players in the league 1.77m and 85kg.

On that TripleMMM link that special K posted, theres a highlights video of Segwah. He is smallish, but f**k me he smashes merkins! Lays out quite a few bigger dudes with front on defence. He destroys Weyman in one hit.
Breaks a few tackles, has pace and is tough as hell.
Stoked to have him as a Shark!
He and Brailey will cause all sorts of havoc.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Just watched that. Most of those hits were shoulder charges - good hit on Weyman but that was a borderline one too.

Still, he is a tough nugget with pace so a useful utility to bring on late in the game.

shaggs

Coach
Seggy has the PNG heritage right?
Plays above his weight.

See how he goes and whether he suits our structures.

sandshark

Bench
Whatever happens i hope Brailey keeps the 9 jumper and remains first choice.
He so far has earned it but there is nothing wrong with having Seggy in second place. That interchange could be lethal.

carcharias

Immortal
Whatever happens i hope Brailey keeps the 9 jumper and remains first choice.
He so far has earned it but there is nothing wrong with having Seggy in second place. That interchange could be lethal.
Won't happen
Seg will be first pick and rightfully so.
Brailey will come off the bench ( if at all )

Madsharkie

First Grade
Hope we dont lose Brailey over this
I'd imagine it'd only be an issue if the kid had a big head and thought he 'deserved' the spot to be solely his. From all accounts we're talking about a level-headed and switched-on young man, so I don't see your concern. All positions at all clubs are competitive, it's nothing unusual.