What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Rd 4

Card Shark

Immortal
Despite playing without Norman, they have been terrible tonight V the Titans.

We will kill them next week!

Card Shark

Immortal
Titans have again been decimated by injury...so Eels could still win.

Don't deserve to though!

Quigs

Immortal
I wonder if that recently unregistered Tige bloke had a pre-game chat to most of the Eels. f**k me dead there was some funny old mistakes by the Blue and Gold. Semi dropping the pill cold TWICE on the 10 metre line. There were numerous incidents that were suss to me.

Anyhowse I reckon there might be a couple of Eels on report too. A couple of late hits might be looked into again.

And what about Poor Old Rodney Rude the Tits trainer. He must be absolutely stuffed right now. He earned his pay tonight Poor Rodney did.

A good result all round and I think we might even have a quiet week from a few in here.

Madsharkie

First Grade
No Norman no eels. Their replacement was an even older Robson than what we had to deal with. Let's hope that hammy isn't ready next week.
Be a shame if he twinged it a bit more during the week. Except that'd be an excuse for rhyno

snout

First Grade
I love the confidence and f**k you attitude we have since the GF.
Gal Wade Feefs and Jimmy have all been quoted in the past fortnite about back to back.

They actually believe it.

Canberra copped a pasting because we went tbere prove last years semi was no fluke. We are big brother so get back in your place.

Brailey is killing it because he is immersed in this new culture at training.
Seggy will be the same and take us to a new level.

Birds game last week at fullback typified this. He was showing Flanno and Holmes that spot should be his and f**k off Val.

Flannno should reward that and holmes should start back on the wing and earn it because he has done nothing to take it off bird.

If bird gets hurt then its his job to to step up and take his opportunity.

Guys like beale will drop out of the 17 as he doesnt share this determination.

I love what lm seeing so far this year.

Drags to cop it tomorrow.

Us by 20.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Totally agree snout, i thought the 2nd half last week was better then last years performance.

We played as the premiers, we were ruthless how the defending champion should be.

Canberra were shellshocked you could see it in there faces, thats how you play when you have the title.

The Dragons will come out fired up, but once we click into gear, we are total different class then them

chewsta

First Grade
We need to win tomorrow firstly. If we play Parra on the back of a loss to the merge, Parra's confidence will be sky high and they will hand us our asses.

Card Shark

Immortal
We won't lose Chewie.

Quite often these games go against form or ladder position but it won't be happening this time.

Us by 36.

Madsharkie

First Grade
I love the confidence and f**k you attitude we have since the GF.
Gal Wade Feefs and Jimmy have all been quoted in the past fortnite about back to back.

They actually believe it.

Canberra copped a pasting because we went tbere prove last years semi was no fluke. We are big brother so get back in your place.

Brailey is killing it because he is immersed in this new culture at training.
Seggy will be the same and take us to a new level.

Birds game last week at fullback typified this. He was showing Flanno and Holmes that spot should be his and f**k off Val.

Flannno should reward that and holmes should start back on the wing and earn it because he has done nothing to take it off bird.

If bird gets hurt then its his job to to step up and take his opportunity.

Guys like beale will drop out of the 17 as he doesnt share this determination.

I love what lm seeing so far this year.

Drags to cop it tomorrow.

Us by 20.
Agree with most all of that Snout. Only thing I'll add is that Bird wasn't tested last week. I'll share your confidence if he can take highballs without spilling the lollies! Otherwise it's Holmes for FB all the way for mine.

Latest posts