What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT. Curtis Scott

Tiger Shark

Bench
Is it just me or is vunivalu getting grubbier and grubbier every game.

Every game this year it's been him and the low life chambers into all the melees

No, I've noticed it too, he might have been doing it a while but really noticed him and Ennis going at it in the GF and seems like he's kept going.

shaggs

Coach
Is this his second season?
He started his career scoring tries for fun, and maybe he has become an arrogant f**k who thinks it should go his way.
Maybe Bellamy told him to be more aggresssive??

Chimp

Bench
Chambers. What a f**king merkin. The end.
Yep - one of those players benefitting from the no punching rule. All bitching, pushing/shoving, 3rd/4th man in plastic hard man....

I'm more than happy for Gal to take 10 in the bin and a fine for knocking his teeth down his throat, with or without provocation....

ALX25

Bench
Curtis Scott is now aligned with Easts Tigers in the QCUP. Will need to curb his ego or could end up like Jackson Hastings.

Keenan Yorston is back playing with Burleigh Bears U20's. Might get a chance with the Titans U20's soon.

Latest posts