What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Knights Rd 3

DiegoNT

First Grade
I'm going to cheat and name 4 players this week, with 2 players splitting the 1 point. George Burgess was simply horrendous tonight, and it was up to the other middle forwards to lift and they delivered this week.

3. Clark- simply a rock in defence. Played smart all game, his passing opened the game and allows his other forwards so much freedom. Sam especially thrives of his passes, they draw the main defenders giving Sam an easier run usually giving Sam a fast play the ball for Cody and farah to work off. Stats don't show his game, but he did run over 100 today

2. Sam- relatively poor in the first half, but he lead the way in the second

1. Turner- mopped up all over the park defensively fantastic. Did make a few mistakes but understandable with that effort. Ran over 100m as well

1. Musgrove- dodgy start, but when he came on he had no prop and cook at lock, so he was all alone to begin with. Got better as the game wore on and showed how to 'bend the line' with fast play the balls as well

callmack1

Staff member
I'm going to cheat a bit too because I can't split Clark and Cody.

3. Reyno
2. Clark and Cody
1. Goodwin (nothing outstanding in the actual game but he gets one point for simply being out there in the circumstances. That's real ticker.)

Rsag85

Bench
3. Sutton ( his runs on the edge where so good looked dangerous today)
2. Reynolds ( controlled the game so well with his kicking and passing game)
1. Goodwin ( performed well with the lost in his family this week, thoughts go out to the whole Goodwin family)

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
3.Souths Will Be Fighting For The Spoon
2.Too Many Duds
1.The Dont Knowers Know Nothing But If You Read Carefully Below You May Learn Something

Shadow...P.S Oi The Dont Knowers.Psst Here Is A Tip For The Dont Knowers Souths Are Gonski In 2017...

Rabbits20

Immortal
2.Too Many Duds
1.The Dont Knowers Know Nothing But If You Read Carefully Below You May Learn Something

Shadow...P.S Oi The Dont Knowers.Psst Here Is A Tip For The Dont Knowers Souths Are Gonski In 2017...
Let's just enjoy the win and worry about the issues next week!!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
2.Too Many Duds

Hahaha shadow you've got to stop with this shit mate. If anyone needs to be dropped, it's George burgess you know this as well as I do.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
714360613fb5dd8ae4d9cbd68289b4ee.jpg