What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: 2017 Deathlist

coolumsharkie

Referee
Had a stent put in a couple of weeks ago(wicked festive past catching up),anotheree on Wednesday.
I'm firing up.

I blame Len Hong Chinese Sylvania food ,Kentucky fried chicken,Cronulla and Syvania Pubs,Coogee Bay Pub,Parties we were invited to and those we weren't,Peter Stuyvesant cigs which I gave up yonks ago,Reschs DA,and the vegetables I didn't eat with my steaks and Greg Hartley's reffing.But I enjoyed every friggin moment.

Joining the heavy metal mob.B afraid,I mean business.Should be around for a few more Premierships and some.Might crack a spot on the shark's wing.

How did I miss this post?? You legend.

Quigs

Immortal
Poor Chuck , RIP.

I remember an article on Chuck many moons ago. He reckoned he would of been bigger than Elvis if he was born a different colour.

I like and liked Berry but unfortunately I have to confess that the concert I saw Chuck in Syd-a-ney back in the 70's was the worst show I have ever been to. He played with a local band that obviously had never rehearsed with him. They were as nervous as shit. They battled on. Chuck was upping them to pick it up. Chuck did about 4 numbers than did a 20 minute my dingaling (which I hated before hand) and then just walked off.

It was around that time that the quote I mentioned surfaced.