What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 :Vs Knights at McDonald Jones Stadium @ 4.30 pm Saturday 18th March

JetRider

Juniors
Roosters defensively are very strong we will need to play 100 percent better than we have recently. This game will be a good measure of where we are at as the Roosters look like a top 4 side.

They are big and aggressive in the forwards and backs and we need to match that aggression and energy, anything less will see them win easily.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Roosters defensively are very strong we will need to play 100 percent better than we have recently. This game will be a good measure of where we are at as the Roosters look like a top 4 side.

They are big and aggressive in the forwards and backs and we need to match that aggression and energy, anything less will see them win easily.

I still feel like our outside backs need to run more. That's where talakai excelled. It takes a lot of pressure off of our forwards who are consistently defending 6 tackle sets.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The roosters are gonna be very difficult to beat. I really hope we go wide against them more. Their right side defence is pretty weak without ferguson and I think the panthers exposed that tonight. In fact roosters were pretty lucky to beat the panthers. That shot from
Boyd cordner in the last play did look like a clothesline, John Cena style. Their middle forwards are just monsters though.
Our run now becomes difficult:

Roosters
Cowboys
Panthers
Bulldogs
Broncos

5 very tough games.

Rabbits20

Immortal
In the nrl forum game day spoilers thread of our match they say Hymel Hunt should've been sent off!!!!

They are kidding themselves!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I still feel like our outside backs need to run more. That's where talakai excelled. It takes a lot of pressure off of our forwards who are consistently defending 6 tackle sets.
Yeah Talakai just seems a bit slow for centre imo.

But I expect he will be there next week with Hunt or Burns out.

Rabbits20

Immortal

The Roosters backs help their forwards out much more than ours do!!!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Shadow & R20 Say we miss you Alien phone home we hope your ok mate we are somewhat concerned at present:...Shadow & R20 Care for you...
iphone4sn-whi-z1-t-phone-home.png

Rabbits20

Immortal
hi r20 yes it truly is a concern.....how is your dad mate how is he recuperating now?...Shadow...
He has deteriorated!!!!!!

Going to the hospital this arvo!!!!!

He had a bad night!!!!!!

He's in agony and his oxygen levels are low. The oxygen tube for his nose isn't working properly as his nose has been bleeding a lot!!!!!!!!

They are x-raging his lungs as well as he's very breathless.

Doing more tests tomorrow I believe!!!!!!

Yes it's a big worry Shadow!!!!

Once again thanks for your concern. It's much appreciated!!!!!!!! I know who has my back. You, Callmack and alien!!!!!!!!!!

Geez I hope alien isn't in the hospital very sick!!!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
mate its hard to say anything after what has happened to your dad i just pray he will recover and that he may return to normal good health and that he will be home soon it will take time mate....Shadow...