What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Segeyaro Gate

Ads

First Grade
Its a win/win. Sege at his best is a freak, if he finds that form then Brailey takes a back seat, if not they can share duties.

Quigs

Immortal
I am just so impressed with the young fellows service from the dummy half spot. It makes such a huge difference to the attack with the pass and timing.

I believe someone said that that is what Phlennough told the pup that is all he wanted him to concentrate on. A great ping to the man. He does that in spades.

I'm in the "sit back and watch it all unfold" group.

Let the games begin.

snout

First Grade
Ive just read 30 different possible scenarios for brailey and Seg in the last 3 pages.
Sharks own version of Whos on first.

I dont care.
Two super players. What a dilemma to have.
Brailey looks like he will be better than ennis. Certainly better at same stage of their careers.

If he is doing a job at 9 and seggy is doing what we saw him do at the cowboys - have them both on the field at the same time.

f**k seggy would be better on the wing or even at 1 than beale.

bluefox68

Staff member
Look - this is the ONLY scenario:

Brailey plays the first 30 minutes playing a steady (but excellent) game at hooker.
Segeyaro comes on for the last 10 minutes of the first half and attempts to wreak havoc at hooker. He then plays the first 15 minutes of the second half, but at a more steady pace.
Then, Brailey finishes off the game (last 25 minutes) with great defence and general composure.

If we have injury, fatigue, or scoring issues, Segeyaro can come on as a back-rower in the last 20.

Discussion over.

southland

Juniors
I'd just play Brailey and tell him he can put his hand up for a breather towards the end of the half if he needs it.

Pop Seggy on (or don't) according to how the game unfolds.

There you go, is that Version33?

Quigs

Immortal
No more scenarios please you're going to put Quigs in hospital with aniexty!
It wasn't me wiff the aniexties and the scenarios-ies. I just added two more to whats his faces list.

Moi, I am just the old fart sitting up the back of the hill in his Bunnings $6.95 fold out camping chair.

southland

Juniors
If Segeyaro finds form he will get the minutes that the form dictates. If our forwards play to their potential, Seg will have a f**king field day.

shaggs

Coach
Did ennis ever run more than 5 times in a game?
His kicking was always a pressure reliever, but seggy has that running game that we can use on the forwards roll. Something I really thought nu brown would like. But he hasn't kicked on.

Having a running hooker, gives another option.

Latest posts