What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh FREAKING McCrone

Rob Dragon

Juniors
Seriously? Seriously?

A pathetic journeyman. Watch how many times his horrendous decisions lead us to disaster within about 5 minutes.

And Paul McGregor. Really? You continue with this idiot when a young Mann or Field sit on the sidelines. That is simply stupidity.

The sharks are there to be taken but we have no hope with this goon playing # 7 and the moron coaching us who allows the goon to play # 7.

mickeylane

Bench
The problem is that McGregor sees Widdop as a running 5/8 and the halfback he wants is one that steadies the ship - Mann and Field are attacking players but mCrone is simply atrocious....we cant keep going on like this - if Mcrone has to play he cant cant b allowed to kick...never!!! Widdop should be ok w Mcineess

gregstar

Referee
Mr_Mackey.png

mkrone is bad mkay!

Life's Good

Coach
I bagged him in the game thread but the reality is that the fault lies with Mary for continuing to pick him. Same as our board tolerating Mary and continuing to pick him.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
I would rather have two five eighths line up for us, one of them being an untried rookie and the other apparently "not being able to to play his natural game without an organising halfback".. than have a number 7 who consistently makes costly mistakes and diabolical errors in judgement.
I never want to see McCrone's face again, he is not first grade standard. This hundred and whatever game veteran bullshit argument doesn't work, the coach needs to stop riding off the few games he played for Country back in 1975. Drop him before he single handedly costs us a game.

Josh, that was the worst exhibition of kicking I have seen from a FG player for some time.

Imagine if he had a decent kicking game, we would have had much more possession in more dangerous positions.

Gave Cronulla the opportunity to get back in the game.

Great defensive display tonight by all 16 players used.

Qdf

Juniors
The problem is that McGregor sees Widdop as a running 5/8 and the halfback he wants is one that steadies the ship - Mann and Field are attacking players but mCrone is simply atrocious....we cant keep going on like this - if Mcrone has to play he cant cant b allowed to kick...never!!! Widdop should be ok w Mcineess
I think NONA has a good kicking game,and didn't mind steering the Cutters to a couple of titles last year.
What's wrong with NONA?

The Doc

Juniors
Im going out on a limb here...
Im calling it from now McCrone will be dropped for next weeks clash.
Field done his hammy this week... it will be Mann given the #7 jersey.
We all know mary is dumb...
But he isnt that dumb that he will play McCrone again next week.
He will name him in the team on tuesday, but McCrone wont play.
Nona might even be a chance... But it definetly wont be McCrone.
And expect Leilua to get a spot on the bench this week also.
Thats my tip for next weeks game.
Dragons 13+ put your house on it.

Latest posts