What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 :Vs Knights at McDonald Jones Stadium @ 4.30 pm Saturday 18th March

callmack1

Staff member
He has deteriorated!!!!!!

Going to the hospital this arvo!!!!!

He had a bad night!!!!!!

He's in agony and his oxygen levels are low. The oxygen tube for his nose isn't working properly as his nose has been bleeding a lot!!!!!!!!

They are x-raging his lungs as well as he's very breathless.

Doing more tests tomorrow I believe!!!!!!

Yes it's a big worry Shadow!!!!

Once again thanks for your concern. It's much appreciated!!!!!!!! I know who has my back. You, Callmack and alien!!!!!!!!!!

Geez I hope alien isn't in the hospital very sick!!!!!
Give him my best mate.

rabbitohs95

Bench
He has deteriorated!!!!!!

Going to the hospital this arvo!!!!!

He had a bad night!!!!!!

He's in agony and his oxygen levels are low. The oxygen tube for his nose isn't working properly as his nose has been bleeding a lot!!!!!!!!

They are x-raging his lungs as well as he's very breathless.

Doing more tests tomorrow I believe!!!!!!

Yes it's a big worry Shadow!!!!

Once again thanks for your concern. It's much appreciated!!!!!!!! I know who has my back. You, Callmack and alien!!!!!!!!!!

Geez I hope alien isn't in the hospital very sick!!!!!
Wishing him my best mate. Is he a Rabbitohs fan? Hope the win lifted his spirits if he is.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Give him my best mate.
Thanks Callmack.

He's resigned to the fact Souths will lose on Thursday Night. He's disgusted in George!!!!!!

He said oh well we will be 2-2 and that's an ok stay and he will take that!!!!!

Didn't have any tests today in the end, tests tomorrow.

Hospitals are slow on the weekend at doing anything!!!!!!

The pancreatitis is causing really bad pain!!!!! He isn't having the painkillers as much as he should either. He is stubborn and his lips have been white a lot today and very pale!!!!!!!!

The pain is severe at night!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Oh okay, thanks. Like I said, Madge will have some good headaches when he comes back.
I read it in the paper the other day where it said round 9.

I don't think Madge will have headaches.

Hunt has been poor so far these first few games. It's a no brainer. He's got errors in him and now he's let the team down for 1 month.

Gray coming in for Hunt and an awakening at the Bears for Hunt could do the trick!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I don't want any trouble stating this but Shadow's mate said Hunt is average and a few other things he said about his inconsistency.

His mate was right on this one.

I'm very disappointed in Hymel!!!!!!

I knew in the first 2 weeks our good discipline was too good to be true!!!!!

It's started to unravel now and individuals are letting us down!!!!!!!

I'm not going to be harsh on Burns as I don't think he should be suspended!!!

As for George what a major disappointment!!!!!!!! His concentration and enthusiasm plus hunger to play for our team and put on the Souths jersey well he's really going downhill!!!!!!!!!! He needs a big wake up call. I wish Sam would tell him to get his head down!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sam is carrying our forward pack.

18 for 196m yesterday and 39 tackles.

Clark was good yesterday but can he be good against bigger forward packs???? I think not!!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Very tough. Good to get the hard games out of the way early on though.

I reckon we have the potential to win a few of those games and it will set us up really well if we do.
We have to lift Callmack!!!!!

We need high completion rates and good discipline plus AR getting us repeat sets!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Wishing him my best mate. Is he a Rabbitohs fan? Hope the win lifted his spirits if he is.
He's a diehard Rabbitohs fan.

He is a gold member I believe and followed them for close to 50yrs.

He is resigned to the fact we will lose next week and is disgusted in George!!!!

He says the Roosters will be too big, strong and fast for us!!!!!

Thanks R95.