What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Anyone hear that interesting stat during the call against Parra that Brad Arthur is the only coach Mary has never won a game against? WTF. I checked it out and it is bloody true which is scary.

Toovey - 2015 - Won 12-4
Hasler - 2015 - Won 31 - 6
Bennett - 2015 - Won 12-10
Robinson - 2015 - Won 14-12
Stuart - 2015 - Won 32.18
Flanagan - 2016 - Won 32-16
Cleary - 2015 - Won 19-12
Maguire - 2016 - Won 8-6
Henry - Won 19-14
Bellamy / Green - 2016 - During Origin period when they had their reps out.

I am sure that is something else that Mary raves about in his annual review on top of his 2015 making top 8 line.

ALSGI

Bench
Anyone hear that interesting stat during the call against Parra that Brad Arthur is the only coach Mary has never won a game against? WTF. I checked it out and it is bloody true which is scary.
Toovey - 2015 - Won 12-4
Hasler - 2015 - Won 31 - 6
Bennett - 2015 - Won 12-10
Robinson - 2015 - Won 14-12
Stuart - 2015 - Won 32.18
Flanagan - 2016 - Won 32-16
Cleary - 2015 - Won 19-12
Maguire - 2016 - Won 8-6
Henry - Won 19-14
Bellamy / Green - 2016 - During Origin period when they had their reps out.

I am sure that is something else that Mary raves about in his annual review on top of his 2015 making top 8 line.
Interesting indeed Slippery.
Will McAnchor still be around to have another crack in round 18 again?
Hope not.

ALSGI

Bench
I think McIdiot should be sent to coach a soccer team in South America for the rest of the year, preferably Columbia.
In fact any 'old boy' that's going to coach Dragons should do a stint over there first, maybe we could set up a coaching Academy over there?

Bench
anyone know how Toovey is going in England.
Just asked that to get this back up the top of the page

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I see that McGregor has employed a new doctor to get inside the players heads and stimulate our attack.
Should be very interesting .................
upload_2017-3-18_10-13-22.png

Last edited:

St Georgio

Juniors
Another poor performance tonight against the Sharks, Jack Bird was amazing scoring two and setting up another two, we need to get him back aasap to partner hunt, anyone but this 1 dimensional Jetski , please bring back Brian Smith.

Fangs

Coach
Another poor performance tonight against the Sharks, Jack Bird was amazing scoring two and setting up another two, we need to get him back aasap to partner hunt, anyone but this 1 dimensional Jetski , please bring back Brian Smith.

LOL

mickeylane

Bench
im hearing Maguire being shopped around to other clubs by his mgt even w 2 yeaRs left on his contract w Souths...would Take him in a heartbeat!!

I doubt Millward would want him though - too strong of a character and he couldn't over rule him..

Bench
Mary does know how to prepare a match plan and even worse how to transition our younger players through to first grade. That initself does harm within the club with player retention.
Thanks to Mary we are going to lose some of our up and coming players.

Qdf

Juniors
im hearing Maguire being shopped around to other clubs by his mgt even w 2 yeaRs left on his contract w Souths...would Take him in a heartbeat!!

I doubt Millward would want him though - too strong of a character and he couldn't over rule him..
Yes please,
But I would be surprised if the "board" would allow someone like Maguire to come in, with his staff.
After all he'd want control and that'd ruin their dictatorship.

Smurf

Juniors

JD uses Mcrone on the bench and he wins the premiership

McIdiot uses Mcrone as our starting half in First grade

Genius -- not

ALSGI

Bench
"Failures are expected by losers, ignored by winners"
Joe Gibbs, Headcoach Washington Redskins

"We made the finals in 2015, got beaten in extra time, when no one expected us to make the finals"
McGenius, Dragons

St Georgio

Juniors
I can't believe this result makes people happy, the Sharks are so premiership drunk that even Jetski knows that this isn't good enough.
Saints should have won by 30, but cut and paste safety the same crapola!
We will still finish 11this!

thebigredv

First Grade
I think we've seen McGregor's teams start well in the past and then, as expected, fizzle out woefully. The way he persists with McCrone is a bad, bad sign. I don't think it is okay to use Hutchinson's injury as an excuse. Even though Hunt will be there next year, he needs a solution for this year and Mann is standing right there being wasted.

Other than that, our forwards, backrowers are looking awesome when they hold the ball.

Smash the Warriors.

Bench
Mary gets a plus for tonight's game. He gets a minus for his use of Mccrone another minus for nor giving Mann a go, and the ongoing issue of not giving our juniors a fair go.
result is that he still needs to go