What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Rd 4

Snoop Shark

First Grade
No Norman no eels. Their replacement was an even older Robson than what we had to deal with. Let's hope that hammy isn't ready next week.

He could have played but BA didn't want to risk anything with the short turnaround. He will be a definite starter against us.

Card Shark

Immortal
We rose to the occasion last week & we will continue to I reckon.

I think we like the challenge of knowing we are the hunted.

snout

First Grade
Strong whisper that Norman is big doubt for next week.

Hamstrings are never one week injuries.

Robboooooolol

Card Shark

Immortal
Strong whisper that Norman is big doubt for next week.

Hamstrings are never one week injuries.

Robboooooolol

Yeh, they are a week to week proposition.

Had to laugh at robbo the other night, scores a try & he's happy as Larry high-fiving.

Nek-minit....drops it cold the set after the kickoff...cardinal sin. That was the turning point.

shaggs

Coach

Had to laugh at robbo the other night, scores a try & he's happy as Larry high-fiving.

Nek-minit....drops it cold the set after the kickoff...cardinal sin. That was the turning point.
He used to do that for us too.

Stake Removed

First Grade

And there Hooker Pritchard went off with dodgy ankle

Quigs

Immortal
Robbo went alright - dropped plenty of those big forwards with some good "D".

Wish him well. I mean he was trying to retire a couple of seasons ago and some clubs still chase him.

Rhyno

First Grade
We will kill them next week!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Put the bank on a Eels win

Eels destroyed the dragons than the dragons smashed the sharks

I was at the pub with a couple of afl mates watching the game and they said said to me aren't you embarrassed to call this side your reigning premiers ? I just nodded my head

Like Gus said it really shows what a weak comp last year was

Card Shark

Immortal
I was at the pub with a couple of afl mates watching the game and they said said to me aren't you embarrassed to call this side your reigning premiers ? I just nodded my head

Are you sure the question wasn't about your team...they've pretty much been an embarrassment for 30 years & have gone off the scale the last 5 years.

Card Shark

Immortal
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Put the bank on a Eels win

Eels destroyed the dragons than the dragons smashed the sharks

Rhyno & Eels - both embarrassments!!

Card Shark

Immortal
I thought that was a great game.

Played hard & nothing given away.

Even if the storm had got the lead, the game was still great.

Card Shark

Immortal

Your mates are afl fans & Gus has taken 5 years to assemble a weakening squad.

What's your next barb??