What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pick your round 4 team souths vs easts

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
You reckon Goodwin could do alright on the right side? I think he has it in him tbh.

goodwin could play well from no1-17 he is a pro unfortunately we dont have too many pro"s left like bryson in our team for rd4 but we got plenty of duds just ask bennett or bellamy or green they know we are gonskiiiiii in 2017..i will be very vocal on thurs night and i know my tears will be flowing on thurs night at the burrow enough said .....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I tell you what Shadow if they play dud Nielsen I think I'll faint!!!!!!

Please don't play dud Dane Madge. It'll be an embarrassment!!!!

I know you can see it Shadow!!!!!!!!

Oi Shadow we no Talakai will come in but who else is there????

Might have to play Cody at fullback and move AJ to wing with Sutto coming into 5/8.

r20 we cant change the spine just add talakai for hunt and bring nielsen in for burns so that we dont upset our team any more than need be!!!!! easts have a massive 2nd row and forward pack thats why my bench has a bit of weight to it.i dont want to dream here i am a realist just like you we dont have nothing to look forward to on thursday except that easts are favorites and rightfully so its a sad predicament we are in remember my mate said we have no depth?????remember i think he is right dont you?? fug me.....bring on thurs lets get ready rabbitoh men woman and children and babies and lets sing glory glory to south sydney against the ""scum forever in our shadow"...Im firing up R20.....Never back against my team mate if you call yourself a rabbitoh mate im just starting to get warmed up bring it on i am getting pumped up i wish thurs was tomorrow i now need a very strong Brazilian coffee to calm my nerves down before i sleep....Shadow...

SaraSassypants

Juniors
I'd give Moceidreke a run on the Wing but I think Madge will go with Sifa and Neilson. Tom Burgess will play for sure. Made over 240 metres in NSW cup and no dropsies. Critchon could play at Centre if need be.

If we are really desperate we could move AJ back to his fave wing spot and put Cook at Fullback.

We are really screwed for backs at the moment. Gray, GI, Burns and Hunt all gone.

callmack1

Staff member
We are certainly very skinny on backs now and that could cost us. However, I think we have better depth than last year.

Everyone is really going to have to lift on Thursday! Our discipline must be much, much better than last week. If we are disciplined, we give our selves a chance and we need to really be on our game.

I'm sure Madge will give the boys a big rark up about because he wouldn't be happy with our discipline.

I hope we don't pick Nielsen, I'd much rather give a young bloke a run.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
This time last year I would of counted as out against the roosters with all these injuries to our backline but we have more than capable players stepping up from reserve grade such as tburgess, talakai, dare I say Nielsen. What I would like to see though if fuimoana is ready for first grade is

1. AJ
2. Goodwin
3. Talakai
4 crichton
5. Jennings
6. Walker
7. Reynolds
8. Musgrove
9. Farah
10. Clark
11. Sutton
12. Turner
13. Burgess

14 Cook
15. Tburgess
16. Rochow/fuimoana
17. Cherrington

Rabbits20

Immortal
r20 we cant change the spine just add talakai for hunt and bring nielsen in for burns so that we dont upset our team any more than need be!!!!! easts have a massive 2nd row and forward pack thats why my bench has a bit of weight to it.i dont want to dream here i am a realist just like you we dont have nothing to look forward to on thursday except that easts are favorites and rightfully so its a sad predicament we are in remember my mate said we have no depth?????remember i think he is right dont you?? fug me.....bring on thurs lets get ready rabbitoh men woman and children and babies and lets sing glory glory to south sydney against the ""scum forever in our shadow"...Im firing up R20.....Never back against my team mate if you call yourself a rabbitoh mate im just starting to get warmed up bring it on i am getting pumped up i wish thurs was tomorrow i now need a very strong Brazilian coffee to calm my nerves down before i sleep....Shadow...
Dane is utter shite!!!!!

Fug me we are kidding ourselves.

Moceidreke scored 4 tries for the Bears yesterday.

Gotta bring him in!!!!!

Souths by 4 Shadow. I'm tipping us!!!!!!!!!

Ttime

Juniors
1. AJ
2. Jennings
3. Talakai
4. Fuimaono
5. Goodwin
6. Cody
7. AR
8. Clark
9. Farah
10. Musgrove
11. Sutton
12. Turner
13. S. Burgess

14. Cook
15. T Burgess
16. Crichton
17. Tyrell

18. Murray
19. Cherrington
20. Nielsen
21. Moceidreke

That's my 21 man squad guys.

callmack1

Staff member
Here's my team:

1. Johnston
2. Moceidreke
3. Talaki
4. Jennings
5. Goodwin
6. Walker
7. Reynolds
8. T.Burgess
9. Farah
10. Clark
11. Sutton
12. Turner
13. S.Burgess (c)

14. Cook
15. Crichton
16. Musgrove
17. Rochow/Cherrington

alien

Referee
I'm interested to see how Moceidreke would go on the wing in first grade. He DID score 4 tries for the Bears last weekend, so maybe he deserves a go?

CAFPOW

Juniors
All Moceidreke did was jog towards the line. Others created the space for
him. While Tasi scored by running hard and fast. If Madge is looking for work
ethic, Tasi should get the vacant wing spot.

1. AJ
2. Tasi
3. Talakai
4. Jennings
5. Goodwin
6. Walker
7. Reynolds
8. Musgrove
9. Farah
10. Clark
11. Sutton
12. Turner
13. S. Burgess

14. Cook
15. Crichton
16. T. Burgess
17. Cherrington

Last edited:

Rsag85

Bench
Hey guys another problem we have is what R95 said the other day.

Too many left centres!!!!

Talakai is a left centre too but he will have to play on the right this week!!!!!

A combo of Talakai and Moceidreke/Dud Dane is a big worry!!!!

The Rorters will target that all night!!!!!!!!

Fug me Shadow!!!!!!!!!!
I'm interested to see how Moceidreke would go on the wing in first grade. He DID score 4 tries for the Bears last weekend, so maybe he deserves a go?

I don't think so

alien

Referee
1. Johnston
2. Goodwin
3. Fuimaono
4. Talakai
5. Jennings
6. Walker
7. Reynolds
8. Musgrove
9. Farah
10. Tom Burgess
11. Sutton
12. Crichton
13. Sam Burgess

14. Cook
15. Clark
16. Rochow
17. Cherrington

18. Turner

DiegoNT

First Grade
1 of 2 options I see happening in the backs. I think Talaki will be there. He was named in Rd 2 and unlucky to be dropped, and he has remained 18th man since. As for wing, either jennings goes wing with faumino centre, nielsen wing as straight swap. I think moceidreki is a bit off 1st grade. Very small and didn't do much.
As for forwards, Musgrove into starting with cherrington or tom on the bench. I'd prefer cherrington. Another option may be Murray into starting either at lock or second row with Turner lock and Sam pushed up front. With soany outs it's impossible to pick

alien

Referee
Clark was good against weaker packs (Manly and Newcastle) but I think he should start the game on the interchange against the Roosters.

doyen

Bench
1 of 2 options I see happening in the backs. I think Talaki will be there. He was named in Rd 2 and unlucky to be dropped, and he has remained 18th man since. As for wing, either jennings goes wing with faumino centre, nielsen wing as straight swap. I think moceidreki is a bit off 1st grade. Very small and didn't do much.
As for forwards, Musgrove into starting with cherrington or tom on the bench. I'd prefer cherrington. Another option may be Murray into starting either at lock or second row with Turner lock and Sam pushed up front. With soany outs it's impossible to pick

Moceidreke is not small---he is 6'2" & 100kgs--he is also an international;playing for Fiji!!

He has done well along the way in NYC etc & is no mug!!!

He may excel in good company--he certainly is big enough & quick enough!

DiegoNT

First Grade
Moceidreke is not small---he is 6'2" & 100kgs--he is also an international;playing for Fiji!!

He has done well along the way in NYC etc & is no mug!!!

He may excel in good company--he certainly is big enough & quick enough!
Must be similar to Joe Burgess then. I thought Joe Burgess was tiny just from watching him play, until it was pointed out that he was like 6 foot 4. But Joe played like a smaller winger, got pushed around, didnt break tackles etc. From what I saw the other day, mociedreki is similar

Rabbits20

Immortal
Here's my team:

1. Johnston
2. Moceidreke
3. Talaki
4. Jennings
5. Goodwin
6. Walker
7. Reynolds
8. T.Burgess
9. Farah