What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MORE BREAKING NOOZE - Taylor gornnnne.

Weaponhead

Coach
Poorly run club getting bad results. Not all Taylor's fault but he didnt take the team forward. As for their "stars" please, they are underperforming prima donnas. But i would take Teddy off their hands.

cb4

First Grade
3 Rounds in with an awful squad trying to dictate who the next coach is. Wasn't Farah the problem?

Quigs

Immortal
I thought our coach was odds on to be the first one shown the door. Got that one wrong.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Farah would be laughing his ass off!
Geez I'd love to go for a beer with him right now hahahahaha

snout

First Grade
Poorly run club getting bad results. Not all Taylor's fault but he didnt take the team forward. As for their "stars" please, they are underperforming prima donnas. But i would take Teddy off their hands.
Luke Brooks will never make it as a top line NRL halfback. Just doesn't have it.

The best that clubs done is when Moses ran the team from 7.

Aaron Woods?...pphhfft! Nobody hits it up softer. And a captain? Stupid choice.

Todd Payten?...OMG

shaggs

Coach
Moses is better than brooks
Woods is softer than tamou

Ivan Cleary to be announced as coach

Stake Removed

First Grade
Dont they have a board where the Tigers part gives nothing and be carried by the Magpies.

The you have the team carrying most of Farah's contract.

The softest pack in the game, overated halves.

Leaving Teddy to carry the team from fullback

Latest posts