What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possibility of us having to move for 2yrs - Re ANZ redevelopment.

alien

Referee

alien

Referee
If we can't play home games at ANZ Stadium for 2 years then we might just play home games at the SFS for those 2 years.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Hmm I don't mind either way.

With the new Western Sydney Stadium we get a new venue not that far from ANZ, but with Allianz it's much closer to my place.

Win win for me.

Rabbits20

Immortal
ANZ will be great after the changes!!!!!!

In saying that it'll probably cost more for a season ticket!!!

Pommy

Coach
ANZ will be great after the changes!!!!!!

In saying that it'll probably cost more for a season ticket!!!

In your opinion it will be great after the changes!!!!!!!

In my opinion it will be better after the changes but still far from ideal. The new Para stadium will be great after the changes in my opinion.

Tickets may cost more due to inflation I'm not sure it's ANZs interest to hike prices and potentially have less customers after heavy investment.

Pommy

Coach
But they aren't getting a retractable roof! :D

I couldn't give a f**k about a retractable roof.
It will make no difference Australians will melt if they have to walk from the train/car to the stadium in rain, having a roof on the stadium isn't going to change that fact.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
Dogs /You/Parra play all home games there and WT half their games - when is the Parra stadium completed as other teams will have to play there- Isn't the refurb of Allianz back on the Agenda too?? Roosters I heard will play at the SCG if this occurs- original plan to build a new 55k stadium near Allianz fell through. Oh the Central Coast is Roosters territory too so Parra stadium is your best bet

ThingFish

Juniors
I'd say work will be done with the Swans and SKODA will be used. Better option also cause it's a better ground capacity wise.