What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burgess Boys

ALSGI

Bench
I think the Burgess twins would be great for the dragons, hopefully you sign them soon and they can join you this year..... please
Haha, mate very tempting but they look so much better for you guys in Green and Red and they're too old for our u20's.

Gareth67

First Grade
I would take ' tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum ' , but only if Uncle Russell and his money bags came all so . Other wise send them back to dear ole England .

IMG_2549.JPG

I would take ' tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum ' , but only if Uncle Russell and his money bags came all so . Other wise send them back to dear ole England .

Gareth and Doc as an 'old' pugs... any advice for your Burgess boy there... a most ungainly action... oh and shut down by a winger .. what would the old front rowers think?

Walpole

Juniors
Haha, this "lurker" idiot just resorting to the old "they're off contract so the Dragons are after 'em" line when he clearly hasn't watched us play this season. Maybe we need one of them to carry Vaughan or Packers boots but I don't think they'd be able to.

Frank Facer

First Grade
The only Burgess I want at Saints is Sam. Just imagine Sam as one of our props. I cost nothing to dream.