What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quigs was right!

King Ben

Juniors
SPOTTED
Cronulla Sharks winger Valentine Holmes shopping for furniture with his girlfriend at the Caringbah Super Centre. Holmes recently purchased an apartment in the new complex next to Shark Park.

When does JT move in?
48 Hours.

Arnold

Juniors
Surprised he hasnt read it yet. Ben posted at 530am which is about when he gets up for his 7th piss of the night.

Quigs

Immortal
0530hrs I am usually on the beach in my old european style budgie smugglers taking the dogs for a walk. 5ks mind you. Not pissing as alleged.

See and youse just thought I was just an old prick suffering from dementia.

Question from the floor without notice. How many apartments in the Gal Complex? How many 'good' players on the books?

It's the future I tell youse. It won't be long before players won't wipe their arse on Uncle Nick's brown paper bags. We have apartments and commercial properties coming out of ours. (arses that is)

taipan

Referee
0530hrs I am usually on the beach in my old european style budgie smugglers taking the dogs for a walk. 5ks mind you. Not pissing as alleged.

See and youse just thought I was just an old prick suffering from dementia.

Question from the floor without notice. How many apartments in the Gal Complex? How many 'good' players on the books?

It's the future I tell youse. It won't be long before players won't wipe their arse on Uncle Nick's brown paper bags. We have apartments and commercial properties coming out of ours. (arses that is)

Haven't the crocs moved further south Quigs ,due to global warming.Gee seeing some old git running along the beach in smugglers with a hound, would be an open invitation for a long tailed munchie.

Under changed plans a hotel and additional 200 apartments have been added to the
complex awaiting of course approval from the concerned Govt body.

BTW on the way to the game on Sunday night with a couple of mates,had a chat with George Capsis outside his house.
His comment" I like the football club.but I don't like the development."
Got the feeling I've heard that before rolls eyes.

Was going to ask him, where's his kayak he was going to paddle upCC Drive with the flooding at the Development.It's been p*ssing down rain and not a sign of a puddle on CC drive near the club.

snout

First Grade
'Shopping for furniture with his girlfriend'.

Obviously a euphemism for....

Quigs

Immortal
What we have got to keep an eye out for (wink wink) is when we spot prospective signing's Mum shopping for furniture for their newly acquired Gal Tower Apartment. Or maybe a cussie or a Players Managers spouse picking out a skyblue leather couch.