What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An open letter to the Wests Tigers board

"You sing their praises, the young players for the Tigers, but they have to find the fight," Johns said during Channel Nine's broadcast.
Well Andrew you must stop singing their praises, you said back in 2014.

Matthew Johns yesterday likened the Brooks-Tedesco combination to “Cooper Cronk and Billy Slater” on Triple M — while Andrew Johns added they could make an impact at club and representative level like Allan Langer and Kevin Walters did for Brisbane and Queensland.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...s/news-story/a9c04ba337c22fc2f6c3bb576ee6dfea
It hasn't helped Brookes at all, but watching the replay on 9 last night (because both Johns & Gould do make very informed comments at times) Brooks tried too hard while Wittyfan kept up with the fancy stuff rather than fight.

Wittyfan still thinks he will play SOO one day, mate, Lebanon will be the best you'll do.

I'd give Johns a call and invite him to training for a couple of week. But that won't happen.

WT Unity - the idea about Reynolds for me is a good one, love him or hate him the guy puts in every game.

Tiger Ted - What the f**k has Payten achieved as an NRL coach....well what had Robinson achieved before his appointment at the Roosters? Madge at Souths, Bellamy at the Storm, Green at the Cowboys, except for Robbo weren't they all U20 coaches and NRL assistant coaches?

Tiger Ted

Bench
If it's Payten, I give up.
Payten is NOT the remedy for this dysfunctional rabble !

He has zero experience as nrl coach has connections with certain players & staff & has no scruples as he undermined Mick Potter when he was coach !

If this dickhead gets the job expect more ineptitude !!

simmo05

Bench
In preference of coaches I'd like

1. Toovey
2. Cleary
3. Payton

Toovey and Cleary I'd be happy with either

Payton would be last resort for me, but I've heard he's actually a decent coach. Rated up at North Queensland

They rated taylor at the roosters didnt they?

Ned Kelly

Juniors
In preference of coaches I'd like

1. Toovey
2. Cleary
3. Payton

Toovey and Cleary I'd be happy with either

Payton would be last resort for me, but I've heard he's actually a decent coach. Rated up at North Queensland

Clearly Cleary for me

Perth Tiger

Bench
I think Cleary is a better coach but he seemed pretty laid back. I think most of our players need a reality check and a real hard nosed coach which is more like a toovey

Tiger Ted

Bench
I don't recall anyone here thinking it was a good signing. I've always thought he was a gump.
He was an inarticulate paranoid vindictive oxygen thief ! f**k him & f**k the dickheads who hired him coz he was clearly never the best candidate for the job !!

Also if the players don't start regularly turning up for 80 mins starting this Sunday @ LO they can all f**k & join Taylor on the queue @ Centrelink !!

It's not the fact that we r not winning that is unforgiveable it's the fact that these soft cocks regularly bundy off from work @ the 30-35 min mark!!

Shredder

Juniors
So thinking laterally -

They wouldnt have fired him if they didnt already have someone lined up - that would be ultimate stupid.

So, who is available?
Cleary
Payton (Ass caoach in Nth Q)
Tooves
Nathan Brown (shortly)
Hasler (shortly)
Any Aussies coaching in the UK? Cant say I watch Super league - horrible "competition"

Im betting they have someone already locked in.
I say 50% (at least) chance we have a new coach tomorrow.

If this draws out like the Taylor appointment this season is gone and the Board would have to fall on their swords.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
C7UlnxpV0AA2_hm.jpg:large

Tiger05

First Grade

What do you guys think of this ? Personally I reckon Benny is full of crap. I think the board have done the right thing.

Tiger Ted

Bench

What do you guys think of this ? Personally I reckon Benny is full of crap. I think the board have done the right thing.
Might have been a great footballer but he is a major league dickhead with no integrity & has agendas.Anything this unscrupulous gump says is to b totally ignored !

Tiger05

First Grade
I reckon the main thing we have to do is fix the cap. The question is where is the money going ? They need to fix this.

Rothfield makes a good point in that it's a great spot to go to as a coach. We have some great players at the club. The problem is that some players are obviously overpaid.

I think one of the big problems has been the coach. There are other problems and we may have to let some of the dud 3 go. I've been concerned about Woods salary for years. That is where a chunk of money must be going. It's the only thing that makes any sense.

Latest posts