What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Hunt

JDHD

Juniors
Just read this

"Marshall takes Hunt under wing at Brisbane"

We need to cancel the Hunt deal immediately.
Hunt will be broken and a shadow of him former self by the time he gets here.
Big brother Benji lol f**k off and get back to park footy.

Has he actually taken Hunt under his wing? Or is he just saying that so he can get his mug on the camera? Benji might just have said hello to him in the car park, Hunt smiled awkwardly in return and Benji's hilariously misguided ego decided that he's now Hunt's mentor.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Has he actually taken Hunt under his wing? Or is he just saying that so he can get his mug on the camera? Benji might just have said hello to him in the car park, Hunt smiled awkwardly in return and Benji's hilariously misguided ego decided that he's now Hunt's mentor.
I think Benji passed Hunt in the carpark...Hunt had a bout of wind , Benji took it has a smile thought the kid likes me ...the rest is history

Old Timer

Coach
Benji stuck his head in a few scrums last wee and didn't like the smell or the work involved.
He would do anything to anyone to get back to 1st grade in the halves.

JDHD

Juniors
Benji stuck his head in a few scrums last wee and didn't like the smell or the work involved.
He would do anything to anyone to get back to 1st grade in the halves.

Exactly. This guy was so 'humble' and 'team-minded' that he laughed off $350k contract.

thebigredv

First Grade
Nothing wrong with Benji as a mentor or a person. I'd have him back in a coaching role in an instant. Doubt that can be bad for Hunt, but I'd just advise him not to listen to the bit about "it's okay to pass the ball into the crowd once or twice a match".

Old Timer

Coach
Harsh...premiership winner, golden boot winner...he knows he is past his prime - deep breaths
Is Hunt not a 7 that we need to take on the line with a good kicking and accurate passing game?
So what part of those skills is our failed no 7 going to show him?
Benji can keep his premiership and keep polishing his golden boot but keep him the f**k away from our halfback IMO.

Is Hunt not a 7 that we need to take on the line with a good kicking and accurate passing game?
So what part of those skills is our failed no 7 going to show him?
Benji can keep his premiership and keep polishing his golden boot but keep him the f**k away from our halfback IMO.

Calm down Old Timer I think the article is incorrect and is actually titled,
"Hunt takes Marshall under wing at Brisbane" :D

Owen Da Saints

Juniors
Benjis first bit of advice would probably be "imagine the sideline is the goal line" !

I'm sure Benji used to win the school swimming races across the pool for the not so strong swimmers !

ALSGI

Bench
Dragons need to insert a clause into the Hunt contract, even pay more for the amendment, No contact with Marshall.

Failing that we take out an AVO?

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
It's obvious that we see Milford as the brighter prospect, can't keep them all (especially when other clubs get desperate)
I think Hunt left because he got bored with not playing enough....you know with the luxury The Broncos get every week those 7 and 8 day turn arounds...like Round 4 Raiders get 5 days to recover and The Donkeys get 8......and they call it the draw....yeah right wink wink

Latest posts