What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks fellas

SBD82

Coach
The steelers and stgeorge dont exist anymore as a lone single entity club your now called stgeorgeillawarra with 1 premiership win only, you should had marched you lost your true identity mate we marched and successfully sued every club in the nrl and won in court. thats why we are the pride of the league the peoples team with the most premierships (21) in australian rugby league history unmatched and unsurpassed since 1908...Shadow...
I think it's great that youre proud of your club's history. I'm certainly proud of mine.

But your clubs history is kind of like a penis. It's fine to love it, it's fine to be proud of it, but no one appreciates you taking it out and waving it around in public like a child, and don't try to shove it down the throat of random people.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I think it's great that youre proud of your club's history. I'm certainly proud of mine.

But your clubs history is kind of like a penis. It's fine to love it, it's fine to be proud of it, but no one appreciates you taking it out and waving it around in public like a child, and don't try to shove it down the throat of random people.

oi stmerge you lost your identity and you lost your history your now only on (1)premiership you did not march you laid down and perished without putting up a proper fight, i know it hurts mate thats life welcome to the souths forum anyway.I myself marched that day and as history knows it souths historically won the court case deservedly so and we kept our name and premierships glory glory to south sydney south sydney marches on..Shadow...SSTID

SBD82

Coach
oi stmerge you lost your identity and you lost your history your now only on (1)premiership you did not march you laid down and perished without putting up a proper fight, i know it hurts mate thats life welcome to the souths forum anyway.I myself marched that day and as history knows it souths historically won the court case deservedly so and we kept our name and premierships glory glory to south sydney south sydney marches on..Shadow...SSTID
Before i respond, I'd like to know... Do you have Tourette's?

I was going to say some awful things. But maybe you can't help yourself? If that's the case I apologise. I was raised to never make fun of people with disabilities.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi stmerge i am not biting i am not the one who lost their identity hows the merge mate wink wink wink cough cough cough maybe you live upstairs at piccadilly up the top end of town on crown street in wollongong.....Shadow...

SBD82

Coach
oi stmerge i am not biting i am not the one who lost their identity hows the merge mate wink wink wink cough cough cough maybe you live upstairs at piccadilly up the top end of town on crown street in wollongong.....Shadow...
I wasn't looking for a bite. I was just trying to be nice and make sure you're actually an idiot, not someone with a disability.

Something that's probably not occurred to you: if someone followed the steelers for the entirety of their existence, and followed the dragons since 99, they would have followed the dragons for longer. Capiche?

As for Piccadilly, I've never stayed there. What's it like? I've heard it's awful. You should really find somewhere nicer for your sister to work.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Said it before he left and I'll say it again now... McInnes is will be NSW hooker one day.

Needed two or three years of first grade to find his feet and we just weren't patient enough with him.

Terrible decision to get rid of him for Robbie.
I disagree. Not the style of hooker we needed.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I wasn't looking for a bite. I was just trying to be nice and make sure you're actually an idiot, not someone with a disability.

Something that's probably not occurred to you: if someone followed the steelers for the entirety of their existence, and followed the dragons since 99, they would have followed the dragons for longer. Capiche?

As for Piccadilly, I've never stayed there. What's it like? I've heard it's awful. You should really find somewhere nicer for your sister to work.

oi stmerge i dont have a sister so your wrong there i know you reside there at piccadilly anyway its ok mate ile be waiting for your next bs whilst your clutching at straws again lol@stmerge.....Shadow....

SBD82

Coach
oi stmerge i dont have a sister so your wrong there i know you reside there at piccadilly anyway its ok mate ile be waiting for your next bs whilst your clutching at straws again lol@stmerge.....Shadow....
Sorry shadow. I've not kept up to date with the way you like to refer to your alt on weekends. I thought sister was the right word.

alien

Referee
How come on the St George Illawarra forum, where it has the forum description, it says that St George Illawarra has 16 premierships??? That is incorrect. St George Illawarra has 1 premiership only.

alien

Referee
Shadow, bunny bro, this is truth telling and truth seeing! :D

sc3syr.jpg

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
How come on the St George Illawarra forum, where it has the forum description, it says that St George Illawarra has 16 premierships??? That is incorrect. St George Illawarra has 1 premiership only.

THE FACTS: In wikipedia..it says stgeorgeillawarra have won 1 premiership in 2010 both clubs lost their identity by merging and saints 15 past premierships have been frozen unless they become a single entity club in the future,but since 2010 these two clubs since merging are now called stgeorgeillawarra......Shadow...

Club information
Full name
St.George Illawarra Dragons
Rugby League Football Club
Nickname(s) Saints, Dragons, Red V
Website dragons.com.au
Colours White
Red
Founded 23 September 1998
Current details
Ground(s)

CEO Peter Doust