What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 :Vs Knights at McDonald Jones Stadium @ 4.30 pm Saturday 18th March

Rabbits20

Immortal
If Madge I'd keep the message simple about the basics plus where we should attack them and how much do they want it against our enemy!!!!!!!

alien

Referee
Geez I hope alien isn't in the hospital very sick!!!!!

I'm good bunny brother. I went back up to Coffs Harbour for another short holiday and also to check some property up there which I'm interested in. I guess I should have told you I'd be away for a bit - sorry for making you worried. I hope your father is feeling better.

callmack1

Staff member
I'm good bunny brother. I went back up to Coffs Harbour for another short holiday and also to check some property up there which I'm interested in. I guess I should have told you I'd be away for a bit - sorry for making you worried. I hope your father is feeling better.
Sigh.... That's a sigh of relief!;) We were worried bro! Haha. Good to have you back.

How was it?

alien

Referee
Sigh.... That's a sigh of relief!;) We were worried bro! Haha. Good to have you back.

How was it?
Sorry for worrying you. How have you been? I enjoyed my time up there like always, and I'm excited that I might move up there. Most of my family and friends live in Sydney though, but I'd still come to Sydney quite a bit because it's only a 65 minute flight.

callmack1

Staff member
Sorry for worrying you. How have you been? I enjoyed my time up there like always, and I'm excited that I might move up there. Most of my family and friends live in Sydney though, but I'd still come to Sydney quite a bit because it's only a 65 minute flight.
Haha allgood mate, you probably think we're all over reacting lol. Good to here that you had a sweet as time!

I'm allgood mate, in fact I'm really good! Got over my GI blues lol! Well not really over it's gonna be hard for the rest of the season but you know.

alien

Referee
Got over my GI blues lol! Well not really over it's gonna be hard for the rest of the season but you know.

3 suspensions from 1 game could hurt us. They need to be more disciplined. The team as a whole weren't all that good, although some players were good. I think we were lucky we only played Newcastle.

callmack1

Staff member
3 suspensions from 1 game could hurt us. They need to be more disciplined. The team as a whole weren't all that good, although some players were good. I think we were lucky we only played Newcastle.
Agreed. The quality teams would have made us pay big time. Back to Round 1 and 2's discipline please.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Oh I'm relieved.

I thought you'd been attacked or something!!!!!

My mate got attacked a couple of months ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you're not thinking of going to Coffs yet????? You'd miss Souths matches!!!!!

My father is feeling worse today. Pain is really bad and his lips are white.

Hospital systems are poor!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
God help us on Thursday!!!!!

Are you going????

I'd play Moceidreke on the wing.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
welcome back alien here is a pic to chuckle about below i hope the tigpies fans liked it on their forum lol.....Shadow...
C7UlnxpV0AA2_hm.jpg:large

alien

Referee
Oh I'm relieved.

I thought you'd been attacked or something!!!!!

My mate got attacked a couple of months ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you're not thinking of going to Coffs yet????? You'd miss Souths matches!!!!!

My father is feeling worse today. Pain is really bad and his lips are white.

Hospital systems are poor!!!!!!!

Is your mate ok now?

I'm not moving up to Coffs yet but I wanted a closer look at some property up there, and I also wanted another short holiday up there :)
Before I went up there I was first checking out some property on here: http://www.realestate.com.au/rent/between-0-300-in-coffs+harbour,+nsw+2450;+/list-1?source=location-search

Is your father in the hospital now, because if he is that bad then I don't think he should be at home. I hope he gets better soon!

Last edited:

alien

Referee
Hi Shadow. Did you create that pic of Jason Taylor on the scoreboard, or did somebody else create it?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Is your mate ok now?

I'm not moving up to Coffs yet but I wanted a closer look at some property up there, and I also wanted another short holiday up there :)
Before I went up there I was first checking out some property on here: http://www.realestate.com.au/rent/between-0-300-in-coffs+harbour,+nsw+2450;+/list-1?source=location-search

Is your father in the hospital now, because if he is that bad then I don't think he should be at home. I hope he gets better soon!
Yeah he's going ok now my mate!!!!!!

Yeah been in hospital 5 days now. Tonight is the 6th night.

Pain is really bad!!!!!!

Latest posts